COMPLETE~Disney Hollywood Studios Swap

Oh, and group S - Holly and ThreeisCrazy - What do you think of making it Mike Sully (I'll do the &) and doing 3 letters each - if we don't find a 4th person?

I'd like to do mike and sulley. So it's ok with me.....

Did you go to no attleboro?

I'm good with that

Great!

Hey -- I'll be happy to close out Group E with Backlot Tour.

Thanks!

Thank you!

Okay, so this is what I was thinking for color groups (thank you, Holly, for brainstorming with me):

Buzz: Green (Bright), Purple and White
Mike & Sully: Mike should be Bright Green, White, and Black. Sully should be Purple (Light?), Teal Blue, and White
Cars: Red, Yellow and Black
Woody: Brown, Denim Blue and Yellow
Hollywood Studios: Silver, Black, and White
Toy Story - Blue, Red, Yellow and Green (Primary)
Tower of Terror - Black, Gray and Maroon
Rock & Roll - Black, Silver and Red

I'm open to suggestions, if that doesn't work for everyone.

Oh, and group S - Holly and ThreeisCrazy - What do you think of making it Mike Sully (I'll do the &) and doing 3 letters each - if we don't find a 4th person?

Can I grab the S for Sulley? ( I had to grab my copy of the movie to see how they spelled it :confused3) and then I can take whatever else you need me to.

I'm so excited to see everything that comes out of this swap!!! I have all of my ideas sketched out and will be starting tomorrow!! When the items are done, should I post a pic before mailing? Also, would it be possible to add a goldish color to the ToT letter group? One of my ideas had to do with the hat that the bellmen wear...just an idea if it's ok with everyone???!!!

I will take the following to fill up those groups:

N
S
V2

Thanks for letting me play. :)

PS- sorry just saw the conversation on putting mike & sulley together. You can leave me out of that group if it messes up the count.

I'm sitting this one out, but keep me in mind if you need an angel.

I am going to making awards for DD's and DS's track team for the next few weeks. I think I will just barely be able to stay on top of it.

mo problem! It was my pleasure!
Thanks for letting me help!

Great!

Thank you!

Okay, so this is what I was thinking for color groups (thank you, Holly, for brainstorming with me):

Buzz: Green (Bright), Purple and White
Mike & Sully: Mike should be Bright Green, White, and Black. Sully should be Purple (Light?), Teal Blue, and White
Cars: Red, Yellow and Black
Woody: Brown, Denim Blue and Yellow
Hollywood Studios: Silver, Black, and White
Toy Story - Blue, Red, Yellow and Green (Primary)
Tower of Terror - Black, Gray and Maroon
Rock & Roll - Black, Silver and Red

I'm open to suggestions, if that doesn't work for everyone.

:
I'm sitting this one out, but keep me in mind if you need an angel.

I am going to making awards for DD's and DS's track team for the next few weeks. I think I will just barely be able to stay on top of it.

I'm sorry to hear this. You do awesome work.
We will miss you. I can't wait to see the awards. Will you
post a pic of them please.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter