COMPLETE ~ General Disney Newbie Swap!

Thanks Nancy!

tinkerbell198530 - you can always send your items early. I recommend sending them as soon as they are completed.

okay and when is the last day to pick a group still deciding on the park I am going to

I just want to spend the day at DHS so I can eat at sci fi and 50s prime time cafe just not sure if there is enofe to do. At DHS to spend the day there and just to try two new restrants

I was thinking MK becuse I did not get to do everything I wanted to last year

tinkerbell198530 - I will close sign ups on April 17.

I've made some changes to the requirements. Please take a look at them and let me know if you have any questions.

Okay is it posible to see the Magic kingodom list, also do you have to go on the ride like one is titled rock n roller coster and I am not sure I can handle it

Okay is it posible to see the Magic kingodom list, also do you have to go on the ride like one is titled rock n roller coster and I am not sure I can handle it

I have used some swap items for pictures in areas even if I don't go on a ride- or you could use a title like that for a page about some crazy times in life. Exactly what you would get would depend on what others in the group choose as their theme.

Here is a link to our recent MK swap: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2357314

Rebecca

Okay I am doing the magic kingom so what is step 2

When MLA1977 opens this swap you will tell her that you want to be in the Magic Kingdom group and what specific topic you want - (ride/land/show) from the park. You could do anything that someone else hasn't chosen from that park.

Rebecca

Thanks for answering Rebecca! Busy day at work for me and this is the first time I've been online since early this morning.

When MLA1977 opens this swap you will tell her that you want to be in the Magic Kingdom group and what specific topic you want - (ride/land/show) from the park. You could do anything that someone else hasn't chosen from that park.

Rebecca

When is she opening the sign up

The sign ups will open on April 9 at 10 am. I will assign places in the order that responses to the thread come in. Since the initial sign ups are limited to new swappers, you will pretty much have your pick.

When you select your groups let me know which ride/attraction/show you want to do. As long as no one in the group has selected that ride/attraction/show it is your's to do.

The sign ups will open on April 9 at 10 am. I will assign places in the order that responses to the thread come in. Since the initial sign ups are limited to new swappers, you will pretty much have your pick.

When you select your groups let me know which ride/attraction/show you want to do. As long as no one in the group has selected that ride/attraction/show it is your's to do.

txs

I am definitely interested. I have been creating scrapbooks on my own for years, but had never even heard of swaps until I stumbled upon this board. I can't wait to get started.:woohoo:

Post which group you want and "topic" you will be working on.

Ex:

Magic Kingdom - Castle

OR

Magic Kingdom - Tomorrowland

OR

Magic Kingdom - Spectromagic

Those are just a few examples of what your "topic" could be. If you have any questions about your ideas for your group, post them here.

See everyone tomorrow!

Forgive me if you already answered this. What time zone for the 10:00am sign ups?

Thank you! And thank you also for hosting the newbies! I am very excited about my first swap.

Thanks! Just trying to figure out if I will be able to do it before school (work) or after.

Correct. It is 10am Eastern. See you tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter