COMPLETE ~ General Disney Newbie Swap!

Fantasyland might be a good choice. Mickey's b-day land sounds good, but I don't know how many people would be able to use it. For this swap it might be good to stick to current places.

Fantasyland is a much better choice as they can use it to highlight the rides from that area, a character meet in that area, a ride itself in the area, a snack or meal in that area... a special photo of them in that area... While Mickey B-land is great, it's no longer a "routine" land for the WDW parks....

If you need any help, PM and let me know. I'm not going to be around a lot today as it is my anniversary.. thanks! ;)

Hi!!! Just posting quick for group requests...have to take oldest DS for x-rays on finger...football with friends...not good!!! LOL Anyway, I would like to have A. Magic Kingdom - Mad Tea Party. For the second group, I would like to have A. Magic Kingdom - Fantasyland (general). If at all possible, could my second group be for when a second Magic Kingdom group opens so I don't have to get back half of my own things? If that doesn't work, that's fine...just wanted to ask!! Thanks a lot!

Updated to here.

LOVEMY3KIDDOS - I will put you into a second group if we have enough interest for the Magic Kingdom.

tinkerbell198530 - I haven't added you yet, but let me know if you want to do Fantasyland.

Thanks!

Heidi - as a new swapper, you are limited to 2 groups. Which 2 would you prefer?

I will take...
Epcot/Living Seas
Animal Kingdom/General Spot

Thanks so much. About posting photos of the work, can I post on photobucket?

Yes, you can use photobucket. You can also send them to me directly.

---------------------
I will be asking the experienced hosts to show me how to do the slide show.... (hint hint)

It's really easy...
upload to photobucket... than click the create slideshow button.... click the photos you want in the slide show, create and viola! ;)

I'll verify steps in just a minute for sure!!!

Ok, I did a test to make sure I got the steps down for you!

Using photobucket..

1. open album photos are in
2. top of screen click the slideshow button
3. step 1 in slide show screen: click photos you want to use in the show (left side of screen) They will move to the middle of the screen area for production.
4. step 2 select the style of the slide show you want to use (right side of screen)
5. under the middle section the slide show will be working... click save and title show
6. click view album again.. it will have all the photos and the slide show
7. cut and paste the img image over here
8. viola

Sound clear as mud??

Thanks Nancy! I'll come back to that and give it a shot when I start getting pictures in.

Hello! Newbie swapper here. I've been scrapbooking for several years and just found out about swaps when I found the DISboards. I've been hoping there would be a newbie swap and I'm very excited to sign up.

I'd like to join the Epcot and DHS groups, but I'm not sure what specific parts yet. I'll wait and see what other people choose, and I'll browse other swaps to get ideas.

Thanks for having a Newbie Swap! I'm very excited!:yay:

Updated to here.

LOVEMY3KIDDOS - I will put you into a second group if we have enough interest for the Magic Kingdom.

tinkerbell198530 - I haven't added you yet, but let me know if you want to do Fantasyland.

Thanks!

Yes put me in the fantisy land group

Updated to here!

Hello! Newbie swapper here. I've been scrapbooking for several years and just found out about swaps when I found the DISboards. I've been hoping there would be a newbie swap and I'm very excited to sign up.

I'd like to join the Epcot and DHS groups, but I'm not sure what specific parts yet. I'll wait and see what other people choose, and I'll browse other swaps to get ideas.

Thanks for having a Newbie Swap! I'm very excited!:yay:

I've added you in. Just let me know your "topic" when you decide!

Hi!!! When I asked for my second group to be Fantasyland if you opened another MK set, I meant for it to be Frontierland. Sorry!!! So, if you open another MK group based on interest, I would like Frontierland along with my Mad Tea Party already assigned. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter