COMPLETE ~ General Disney Newbie Swap!

thank you for the pm

I will be mailing tomorrow

I would really like feedback on the items that I have made.

I am signing up for another swap, so your feedback (positive or negative) will be helpful.

I realize that I am sending an additional element with my BatB group, but it was somehting that I already had and thought I would include it as I will not be using all of them (Belle stickers).

I am geting the stuff this weekend I wish I had you princess nancy to go with me and stand over me while I do it

You'll do fine!!!! if you want to take a photo of what you bought and discuss things with me... just send me a PM and add the photo to it... I'll talk you through it...:surfweb:

I am mailing today!! I packed everything up, but will take a sample of each out and photograph and post pix before sending it off!!!

I never heard back about posting a picture, so I mailed my stuff on Wednesday without taking pictures. Hopefully it will be received soon though as I can't wait to hear what you think. I guess I should have posted pics then I could have gotten feedback from everyone! Oh Well

I never heard back about posting a picture, so I mailed my stuff on Wednesday without taking pictures. Hopefully it will be received soon though as I can't wait to hear what you think. I guess I should have posted pics then I could have gotten feedback from everyone! Oh Well

Yeah...I just figured I would post them...maybe the hostess can take pix and post them for us all to see when she gets them!!!??? I'd love to see what you did!

I'm sorry! I guess I missed questions about posting pictures. If you have pictures right now, go ahead and post them. I will post pictures of everything before I send them out to you if they are not already posted.

Here's the pix of all my stuff for this swap:

Mad Tea Party:

weddingwayne021.jpg

weddingwayne022.jpg

There is a teapot journal box, matching tag, a title (in two strips) and small Mad Hatter Hat paper piecing. I know this is more than what was required, but since this was a small swap, I figured I would add some more items. I did extra for the Frontierland swap also. Note: On the hat, I noticed I forgot to make a back layer for some more strength. So, you may want to add that upon arrival. Sorry!!

And, Frontierland set:

weddingwayne023.jpg

weddingwayne024.jpg

For this one, I made a title, journal box, tag in a pocket and a frame.

I like the Frontierland journal box most, I may hafta scraplift it into a photomat. :thumbsup2 Have the twine holding the photos in the corners... ;) (Mostly because that is what I originally thought it was! :rotfl: Then I read it was a journal box!)

I like the Frontierland journal box most, I may hafta scraplift it into a photomat. :thumbsup2 Have the twine holding the photos in the corners... ;) (Mostly because that is what I originally thought it was! :rotfl: Then I read it was a journal box!)

Go for it!!! It's from the Cricut Old West Cart. Do you have that one? Actually now that you are saying that...I like that idea a lot!! I suppose everyone that gets it can use it either way, huh?! I love how we all feed off of each other on here and support each other's habits!!!!

Hi, my name is Erin...and I'm a paper, picture, scrap, swap, embellishmentaholic!

Hey, at least you admit to it! ;) No one likes a scrapper in denial! :rotfl:

And no, I can never find that cart in stores around me. One day I will have it though... love it! And I want the dinosaur one... and the Toy Story one... and, and, and... :rotfl:

Hey, at least you admit to it! ;) No one likes a scrapper in denial! :rotfl:

And no, I can never find that cart in stores around me. One day I will have it though... love it! And I want the dinosaur one... and the Toy Story one... and, and, and... :rotfl:

HaHaHa!!!! Yeah...I just bought a new one today...got a good deal on it though! At AC Moore...Sweet Treats...tag was in the wrong spot. It said $49.99 and came up $89.99 at the register. I said well the tag said $49.99...they honored it!!! Yay me!!! It is such a cute cart!!!! As for the Toy Story one...you better believe I will be getting my hands on that baby!!! Anyway!! Back to the Old West cartridge...if you PM me your address, I would be more than happy to cut the sign out and send it to. I could either put it all together or just send you all the pieces and you can do it how you want! Either way is fine with me! Just let me know the size!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter