COMPLETE ~ General Disney Newbie Swap!

Here are pictures of my pieces. Please let me know if anything needs to be fixed, changed or added to before I mail. If I don't hear any negative feed back by Tuesday, I plan on mailing that afternoon.

I tried to get good pictures, but I know the flash washed out some of the elements a bit.

I set them on a piece of 12x12 paper to show their size.

Dinoland
IMG_3917.jpg

The dinosaurs on the photomats only have their feet and tail glued down so that you can slide the picture under the head. The stickers on the pocket and tag are 3D.

Soarin'

IMG_3915-1.jpg

The cloud on the photo mat is pop dotted so that your picture can slide underneath. The dark colored dots on the letters are actually clear/white crystals.

I'm not in this swap so have no say in anything, but I just wanted to let you know that I really like your pieces! The legs hanging down for Soarin' is great!!!

Great job everyone!

Nan - I got a PM from her so your Angel is welcome and I changed it on the first page.

I've been away from my computer most of the weekend. I'll be back home Wednesday night. If I have everything by then, I'll sort and mail by Monday at the latest!

Thanks for all of your hard work everyone!

I received both of your items! They look great! I will be working a lot of hours then heading to the World for a long weekend so I may not be able to be on the boards as much. If I get everything back before the deadlines, I'll return them sooner!

Just wanted to be sure you definitely had my stuff...my name wasn't marked off on the first page. I think it may have been confused with someone else that just sent theirs?? Thanks!

You're probably right! I'll double check everything when I get home.

I think everything is in. I'll double check all of the packages when I get home and let you know.

Can we get a status update on this swap? Last we heard was that everything was in and would be sent back out...but that was over a week ago??

Sorry everyone! I've been working long hours. I did not receive one of these yet, but I will be following the guidance that PrincessNancy sent me. I will get these mailed on Saturday. Sorry for the delay! (I hate when real life keeps me from having fun!)

They went out this morning! You should get them in a few days!

Has anyone received their swaps yet? Please remember to post here when you get them!

mla, you may want to start checking the DCs to see where they are held up. Has there been flooding near you?

I didn't get mine and sent enough postage for it to be returned priority. Since we are both in PA, that should be a day, two at the most. So, if it were sent out last Monday, that would mean Tuesday or Wednesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter