COMPLETE Progress Sketch Swap CLOSED

:rolleyes1 I took my sketches, stretched them to 4x4 and used multiples of 3 to get my measurements. :rotfl2: They aren't exact, but I don't do eyeball well sometimes either. I took liberties with journaling lines as they aren't exactly the same width or heights in the sketch, but they are in the right locations. :thumbsup2

I think this just makes you smater than me:rotfl2:

Update:

9 groups complete but not labeled
2 groups left, paper is pulled but I need cardstock:sad2: Hope to get there today with my list and only buy preceisely what I need since it is not on sale:headache:

I have all of my original groups done but haven't even looked at the group I am angeling. I have to get the MK swap donr first (should be today) and then I will be working on this.

Rebecca

I'm in the same boat as Rebecca - gotta finish up the MK ones first, but will be done these on time. Have all my supplies - just got the last bit of ribbon I wanted.

But, thanks for the list of "already used" words posted on page 1 - that is helpful. For my three groups, I've chosen:
amore
shine
us

I have two groups done, one group in progress (it's hard finding 8 pieces of paper that all match!).

I'm planning on working on this over spring break.

I have two groups done, one group in progress (it's hard finding 8 pieces of paper that all match!).

Ugghh...I know! I refuse to drive 40 minutes to buy the 8 sheets of paper I need when it is not even on sale.

After taking stock of what I have, I think my 2 sets of group D will have at least 4 different paper combinations, maybe 5:scared1:

Oh yes - do not worry about each one looking like the other. They just need to look like the sketch. :thumbsup2

But, Storybook is a very useful cart so you will just have to get it!!!!!:goodvibes

Well I ended up ordering it yesterday from Die Cut Central. I got it for $29.32 shipping included. Better than BF price.

Side note to PBF: No worries. I used my budget $. Only have $15 left. So there went my order that has been sitting in a cart at 2 peas for 3 months. Hopefully next month.

Well I ended up ordering it yesterday from Die Cut Central. I got it for $29.32 shipping included. Better than BF price.

Side note to PBF: No worries. I used my budget $. Only have $15 left. So there went my order that has been sitting in a cart at 2 peas for 3 months. Hopefully next month.

Good find Shawn! You will like this cart!

123SA or AWM,
what is the cartridge the "jounaling" block is on that was used on Susan's celebrate page??

I can't find it.... although it may be because I'm over looking it some where on all these blasted carts!!

Thanks!!

Good girl! That is a terrific price! And that cart is marvelous - it does have a lot on it. This delayed gratification budgeting thing is crappy, but is worthwhile! Keep up the great work! Ka-ching!

Susan does have DS, she might have stretched it some. Hopefully she can tell us for sure what she used. :thumbsup2

It is from storybook, and yes I did stretch it in CDS.

If you don't have DS, I strongly recommend it. I hate it for the things it can't do easily, but I do use it a whole lot. It is great for figuring out what size to cut, finding images, fitting lots on a page and just slightly altering things to fit - -like I did with this image. Lots of people do really wonderful things with it, but even if you don't want to learn those techniques, it is worth the $29.99 sale price.

It is from storybook, and yes I did stretch it in CDS.

If you don't have DS, I strongly recommend it. I hate it for the things it can't do easily, but I do use it a whole lot. It is great for figuring out what size to cut, finding images, fitting lots on a page and just slightly altering things to fit - -like I did with this image. Lots of people do really wonderful things with it, but even if you don't want to learn those techniques, it is worth the $29.99 sale price.

Talk to mom about seeing her DS and than maybe a run for the store! ;)
For that price I would be willing to give in and pay since i have spent less than $20.00 so far this year and it's only been adhesive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter