COMPLETE Progress Sketch Swap CLOSED

:rotfl2:Group D -- the ribbon on the tags is older than all of my children...DD is 10

001-20.jpg

002-15.jpg

Here's one from a while ago, and then the one that I finished tonight:

100_3041.jpg

The stitches are real - I wanted to try stitching paper - it was fun!
The flourishes are all stuck down, except for the one on the white photomat.
100_3038.jpg

I am so glad I don't have to pick favorites in this swap. I have loved every single one of them. :love:

:cool1: I am finished. The only group I am not in is F2 - -if anyone in that group needs or wants to give away, let me know. I will not mail until Monday most likely.

I've already completed my F2, however, if you would like the spot, I can make a few more pages and use them as my hostess gift this time around. :thumbsup2
Anyone have a hankering for a Disney feeling layout? I have lots of cool scraps I can use.

I don't need the spot, but I like to be a helper. If it helps you to give away that spot, I'd be happy to do it.

Yes, I'd love a Disney themed page.

Great pages ZTH!

Thank you! Your pages are great too Susan!

I laughed at the comment about the ribbon and your DD - the embroidery floss I used for my page is older than me!

I love it too!!!

Yesterday, I worked on one of my 2 pages that I have left. My plan is to have these done this weekend.

Kicking myself once *again* for not joining! Great swap, ladies!

Not trying to hijack the thread but the ABC completed pages I am going to put in an option with several sketches that can be used as an option as well as the usual requirements we have in completed pages.

Not trying to hijack the thread but the ABC completed pages I am going to put in an option with several sketches that can be used as an option as well as the usual requirements we have in completed pages.

Great! I am in for that one also. I'll want a sketch:thumbsup2

:teeth: Not hijacking. Imparting information. :thumbsup2

I like the sketches too. I will be all over that option.

We went to the zoo today. I plan on using these photos on Stephanie's Group E: Wild page

026.jpg

031-2.jpg

033.jpg

028.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter