COMPLETE Progress Sketch Swap CLOSED

oops - -sorry -- I don't know if anyone has it at that price right now, but it does go on sale for that price. Custom crops has it on sale for $39.99. Will J's let you use a coupon for it?

Group D -- I have 4 done, need to do the other set of 4. I found this sketch hard to work with. I am not sure why. It may be because I am trying to deal with my stash of paper. I also missed a few things in the sketch when I was inititally pulling papers etc - -I missed the little piece at the top and the other one at the bottom. I also find the small title places challenging.

I was pleased with the staples - -I don't have a good stapler, so I just used a peper piecer like I would with a brad.

001-19.jpg

002-14.jpg

I like how you incorporated the staples into your embellishment. :thumbsup2 Good use of Ric Rac too.
It is a tiny title space. You did real good!

:rotfl2: I never would have guessed from the photo.

I'll be cheating and using the real thing on one of my layouts. Until I get DS, I'm not wasting paper trying to figure out the right size for a space.

Pretty! I suspect it will look even better in person - -the flash is bouncing off the bling.

Those both look great! And Susan, I agree. That is a hard sketch. It's the one I've been stuck on for ages.... and I think we have a similar color scheme, haha.

Luckily I've had this past week to plan, so I think I can go home tonight and get these ones done.

I call dibs on "Star".

Ha -- more dibs!

I was going to use Superstar for one of the grp C layouts, but I didn't like all of the stars overlapping. Star is a good title.

I have SEI paper pad -- Addison. I has blue,green, orange & brown. I wanted to use that. I will probably need to make two different color schemes. I guess a non-feminine title, or gender neutral topic would work best. Maybe explore or discover?

Susan and AWM, great pages again!!!! There are some awesome pages coming out of this swap!!!!

I still have 2 groups to go, but my mind just isn't wrapping around them at the moment so I'm working on a different swap and will come back to these shortly.

:cool1: I am finished. The only group I am not in is F2 - -if anyone in that group needs or wants to give away, let me know. I will not mail until Monday most likely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter