COMPLETE Super Sports & More Elements

Ronita called her piece a large tag, so I guess that's where her mind was while constructing it.

My girls are 13, 10, 8, and 5. The ones who did this swap were the 10 yr. old and the 8 yr. old. They basically come up with the ideas and then have mom here cut the pieces so they can put them together. They run the cricut quite efficiently and do that part themselves, but the paper piecing was largely a mom project!

If the tag is smaller than 4-1/2, you will need two. Otherwise, yes - topper and tag sounds great. :thumbsup2

Thanks. My tags are 5X3 (they arn't plain). I have to finish the Beach topper tomorrow and then these will be postal. I am very excited, as they are really cute. I will post pics after I finish the topper.

Just wanted to update that I have one more group of pages to assemble (everything's cut) and then elements and pages will be postal tomorrow. :thumbsup2

Mine went postal on Tues. - I have to get the DC# off the other computer, but the box should arrive today anyway.

Here are my completed groups.

Monuments - one photomat, large tag with inchies and slide mount, and 2 embellished squares (everyone will have a different "word" on their square. The watch on the side is stamped, heat embossed (clear), and cut out to either use as an embellishment on the page or on the photomat. Didn't want to attach it anywhere - in case someone wanted to move it. *I wanted this to look aged but non-descript, so it can be used with any memorial/historical photos.

IMG_9483.jpg

Museum (Art) - large paper piecing (it is actually really sparkley with the different stickles) and quote. The paint brushes are not attached because again wasn't sure where someone would want to attach them.

IMG_9485.jpg

Zoo - altered letter (with brads and Bazzil bling) and license plate (also with Bazzil bling)

IMG_9484.jpg

I also wanted to show my kitty - she kept pushing closer and closer to the mat on the floor, while I was taking pictures (such the drama queen!), so I took a picture of her to show with the pieces. Oh, and since I took those pictures, I can't get the mat off the floor because that's her new sleeping place! :confused3 :lmao:

IMG_9487.jpg

Thanks for looking! These will be in the mail tomorrow!

Great job on your sets MM! I also really like your kitty. She looks a bit like my Nigel. I think Nigel may be a bit fluffier though. I guess you'll have to get a new mat since your kitty has adopted it!!!!:rotfl:

Great pieces Kristy! I am so glad I picked up those angel spots in the monument and museum groups.

Today is the mail by date.
Everything mailed after today will need Delivery Confirmation, for your peace of mind and mine. :teeth:

I will mail tomorrow. Here are my groups
Beach:
3489600293_635d5cd532.jpg

Pool: The beach balls are made from a beach ball that popped and I cut it apart
3490372990_ca93489f1e.jpg

great pieces Tigger!

mine will be postal on Saturday.

MM- sorry. i did not see your pieces. they are all awesome. i especially love that art set. very nice!

MM & tigger - you both have made some really great and interesting things. I love them all. :love:

I'm mailing tomorrow by priority with DC. My allergies started acting up and I didn't finish last night. I'm sorry.

Here are my gymnastics pieces though.

SportsSwap004.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter