COMPLETE Super Sports & More Elements

OMG Jennifer those are just awesome!

mine were postal Saturday, but i could not upload my pics because my computer is so acting up lately.

i hope they are ok!

Mine are postal!!

here are the last groups. I had to scan them again. I am still camera-less. So everything is really off looking. :sad2:

Dance Group: Handle these with care. I used some glimmery dust stuff to accent them. i applied it with versa mark but it stil comes off on your hands if you touch them too much. I also went out of my box and did some stamping and heat embossing. (the smudge was on the scanner)

ballet.jpg

Scouting-girl. again i did some stamping and heat embossing. I think i got a little wild with the inking. and the corners on the mats are pop dotted.

GS.jpg

Soccer- the black parts of the soccer balls are stickled. kinda hard to see.

soccer.jpg

and here is Doodlebugs kiddo group. the swingset is a very shiny silver. it doesnt show up well on the scan.

emiykiddo.jpg

I love all those! I had problems with my ballet group too - I used silver to ink the edges, and apart from covering my hands it also looks grey in some lights - its fine in daylight, but when I came to assemble them in the evening I noticed they didn't look the same:headache: So only show poeple your pages in daylight and you'll be OK;)

WOW! JLD- great pages. i love them all! that dance one is so elegant!:goodvibes i only have bubba, so i have no use for it, but i'm sure who's in that group will be thrilled to get it!

Mine are postal (after *another* near argument with our mail female, she can't seem to remember that it's OKAY to pick up packages from me since she KNOWS me and there's not STAMPS on it, but TRACKABLE postage - mini rant, thank you!)!

Ann, there are some charms for the embellishment swap, and two kits for the boys, I hope they like them ;)

I also sent $5 for postage. If you want to send this with the next CJ, that's fine, or if you'd rather send them alone, I can send more money if needed.

Thank you!

Mischief_Manage, Michellepooh, Party of 3 and Tigger1221 - your packages have arrived. The boxes are in good condition so I will leave them closed until I take them out to sort and photograph. :thumbsup2

Mine are postal!!

Scouting-girl. again i did some stamping and heat embossing. I think i got a little wild with the inking. and the corners on the mats are pop dotted.

GS.jpg

Cool! My theme for this group was the Make New Friends song so I can use these together - :banana:

Everything posted has been great - very creative!

I love all those! I had problems with my ballet group too - I used silver to ink the edges, and apart from covering my hands it also looks grey in some lights - its fine in daylight, but when I came to assemble them in the evening I noticed they didn't look the same:headache: So only show poeple your pages in daylight and you'll be OK;)

Exactly! the issue with the glimmery dust stuff. if you hold it one way it looks yellow and the other its all shimmery. sheesh. now i have to worry about angles?:rotfl:

WOW! JLD- great pages. i love them all! that dance one is so elegant!:goodvibes i only have bubba, so i have no use for it, but i'm sure who's in that group will be thrilled to get it!

Thanks! those slippers were not so much fun to put together.

Cool! My theme for this group was the Make New Friends song so I can use these together - :banana:

Everything posted has been great - very creative!

:banana:

Here are pictures of my items:

The Beach group:
IMG_3458.jpg

The Pool Group: It is hard to see the blue writing in the picture- the first words say cool and the last word is Pool
IMG_3460.jpg

The Swimming as a Sport Group:
IMG_3459.jpg

Rebecca

Here are pictures of my items:

The Beach group:
IMG_3458.jpg

The Pool Group: It is hard to see the blue writing in the picture- the first words say cool and the last word is Pool
IMG_3460.jpg

The Swimming as a Sport Group:
IMG_3459.jpg

Rebecca

They are all great -- but I love the swimming one! THe swimmer on the block -- is that a file I can use with SCAL? Can you post a link for it?

Mine were mailed today. Sorry to be last minute, last week was crazy and this week I'm even busier.

They are all great -- but I love the swimming one! THe swimmer on the block -- is that a file I can use with SCAL? Can you post a link for it?

I did noit make it but I will pm you the email of the person who did. I have it as a gsd file, I don't know what Maria can do as far as file types.

Rebecca

those are great Rebecca! very nice. love them all!!! i have to go check and see if i get that beach one......

Those are great Rebecca, is the buried in the sand an SCAL title? If so, I'd love to have it!

It is a file I bought from: http://visualdesignsbychris.blogspot.com/

well that is her blog but she has a store attached. This file is not currently in her store- she changed over from another store. She has started converting her files to SCAL so you can email her from the blog and ask her about it. She will get to it as she can. If you like her files I suggest joining the forum- linked from the blog and joining in the bingo game. She always gives away a few free files in the bingo game and the winner gets her 3 month membership or a large group of files and their are contests throughout. She gives out all of her new files in SCAL compatible files as well as the gsds I use.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter