COMPLETE Super Sports'n'More

I love them all!! Inpove the pool paper? Where did you get that? I need some of that for bubbas pool pics.

Pool paper came from Jo's. It's a mosaic tile type. I like it ;)

My tremendously cute mailman picked my package up about an hour ago. So, I am officially postal.

Just one today. Unless you tucked it inside. I haven't opened them yet.

Took me all day to clean up my house and find homes for the loose items that just seem to sit around and do nothing. :rotfl2:

Mickster and MickeyTeacher - your envelopes are here. :woohoo:

I'm glad it arrived. As you will see I only sent this swap- I was having a little bit of scrappers block and I did not want to rush. I will send the other in a few weeks.
S :)

Good...I'm glad they arrived safely...got them at the Disney outlet when we were there in January... :)

I'm postal. Thanks for reposting.
I'm from Danville, which is about 20 miles from Williamsport, which is the home of the Little League World Series. Not sure what else we're known for....except maybe the Bloomsburg State Fair or Bloomsburg University?
My sister went to Millersville, class of 1996. Loved the school, it's a really beautiful campus. And here I thought I was in the middle of nowhere!

Officially postal!! I have DC # if needed.

DD10 was born in WestChester. We lived just outside of Oxford in Lincoln University PA. Down Lancaster way - sorta. Love the LeHigh Valley Tunnel!!

Wow - who knew there were so many here familiar with this part of PA. Wyoming Valley West in Luzerne County - check - I've seen it on the news - sports or other good things. West Chester - check (my college roommate was from WC). Lehigh Valley tunnel - check - my boys pretend they're in Star Wars whenever we go through it. I grew up in NJ but moved out here about 5 years ago (....where does the time go???)

tyniknate - I know right where you are - one of our very most favorite campgrounds is in Milton - the Jellystone! We're less than 1.5 hrs. apart.

My college friend's parents lived in Williamsport for a while. I've been in your area. We spent some time at a Hunting Club ..Dunwoody? I think that was the name.

That is just so cool. My parents are both from that area. I still have family near there.

I ended up graduating from WVW because I was trying to get residency in PA. I got accepted to Penn State, but couldn't afford the out-of-state tuition. But even with my Grandma being made my legal guardian, driver's license and going to high school there, they wouldn't give it to me. So I didn't go. :sad:

Now each of you know a little bit more about my strange and exotic past. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
That's what my boys call it. :) They love my stories. I swear they think I make half of it up because I am so boring now.

I must make up an exotic past....:lmao: my boys think my past is too boring, having been spent only 3 miles from here. But it was in the olden days;) before computers and only 3 TV channels:rotfl2:

Swap Alert!!

I was cleaning up my scrapping tornado and found an element for my Smores group!!

So, to whomever is missing their chocolate for the Smores - please PM me and I will send it directly to you. I mean, you CANNOT have smores without chocolate!!

And yes, Ann, I only sent 2 completed Smores packets (or I thought they were complete) DOH - my DD set a schoolbook down on the other title and the glitter glue smeared - so I kept that one for myself -

Glad my envelope got there so quickly! And so sorry for the rest of the Smores troubles.

That would be PirateTink and tyniknate who are in the camping group. If you don't get their addresses directly from them, let me know. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter