COMPLETE Super Sports'n'More

tinkryansmom - I can't use your envelope to send your swap back.

5. Mailing: You may send to me, by any method you choose unless you are mailing after April 16[note this is B4 the mail by date]. Then, you must mail Priority WITH Delivery Confirmation. I prefer to send to you using flat rate boxes/envelopes. Please include enough postage in your package for return shipping. The rates are: Envelope - $4.95, Standard box – $10.70, Large - $14.50. I won’t require Delivery Confirmation, UNLESS you are sending to me AFTER April 16.
DO NOT include clik-it/ship-it postage. I will not be able to use it since it is only good on the day it was printed, and from the location it was printed.

My post mistress is a stickler for rules and she will not accept this postage printed from another location. Your post office should have told you that it would not work. Shame on them.

I will hold your swap until you can send me postage for it. I have room. I don't mind keeping it here for a while.

I will also send the envelope back. Your post office should give you a refund. It was completely their fault for selling this to you.

OK I read your PM and I was like what??

Now I get it. And I wondered if this was going to be a problem. There was a fill in postmistress the day I sent it and she kept going on about this would be the easiest way and I kept telling her "that's not way the other woman does it" but she insisted.

This swap was a complete bust for me I guess.

I will send $$ out to you Monday. Sorry this has been such a nightmare.

:hug:

I'm sorry it has been so hard on you. We all will reap the benefits of you persevering though. Your items are lovely!

Hope things get better. :flower3:

I got a few out this morning.

The last box arrived just now. I will get the rest swapped, photographed and mailed out tomorrow. Except those who wanted them held for the t'n't swap. :thumbsup2

Did mine go out? If not, I'm quite ok to wait...although you'll probably need more money...right? If it is gone, no worries. ;)

Yours went out. I didn't use the on-line shipping for yours, so your DC is still in the car. I will get it and PM it to when I go get the kiddos off the bus. :)

I need to label and sort the photos and should get that done tonight after dinner. I need a break from this room for a while first.

Everything is boxed and will go postal tomorrow.

Slide shows are up on the second post.

Somehow when I took pictures, I messed up the boy and girl scouts groups. They are swapped out correctly, just photographed wrong. I am missing a boy photo and I don't know if I put the right swapper names on them. :flower3: Sorry about that.

I also didn't take photos of the Backyard Fun one as it was just me and Susan. I just swapped and didn't stop to photograph them. But Susan's is in the thread somewhere. :)

I received my package today!!! :banana: Everything is wonderful!

AWM, thanks for hostessing and thank you for the photo mats. I love the colors!!!:goodvibes

I got mine too...yesterday...I am a slacker...I loved it all! :)

Thanks AWM for hosting and the other goodies...Can't wait to use it all! :)

Hey there! Thanks so much for an awesome swap! My package got here the other day & I've been enjoying going through everything. I'm hoping to spend a little time in the scraproom today, getting the sets put away & playing with "my toys".
Happy Mother's Day to all!

Mine arrived:woohoo: Everything looks lovely (running out of space for all my swaps - I just can't take amny more pics than I do!! Help:scared1:)

Thanks for hostessing - do I owe any $$ for postage?

Your change is in the baggie somewhere
Is it actually inside a set:confused3 *** I can't find anything loose - maybe you hid it inside? (I've neurtotically checked the paper recycling and the envelope is definitely empty!!)

Just in case I need it for another swap before I get round to using all the pieces:rolleyes1

It is inside either the large baggie with all the sets or one of the separate baggies. It is a $10 bill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter