COMPLETE Topper'nTag Swap

Scraplifting is strongly encourage here. :thumbsup2

Nan, your package arrived. These look awesome in person. Thank you for the trading items.

The rest of these will go out Monday. :thumbsup2

Mine arrived yesterday...but I was camping and my DH opened the box for me...I have to go through everything...thanks for hosting! :)

:woohoo:

And I mailed the rest out today. Except MickeyTeacher, we are waiting till she comes home. :thumbsup2

Well, as of a few hours ago she was happily riding the Yeti for the 2nd time! Soaked on Kali river rapids...in addition to the rain.... they were having a blast!!!

My box arrived while I was gone over the weekend. I haven't opened yet, but it appears to be in perfect condition.

Thanks so much to AWM for your awesome hostessing job (as always), and to all of the fabulous DIS swappers! :lovestruc

I got mine too!!!! Everything is awesome!!!!! Thanks to everyone in my groups...you all did a wonderful job! And, thanks again to AWM for being such a great hostess and for our little gift! :flower3:

MickeyTeacher is home now.

I have sent her box this morning.

Hopefully it will arrive soon and we can this one completed, successfully. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter