COMPLETE Topper'nTag Swap

Are you kidding? How can you ask if we like them? Beautiful!!! I LOVE THEM!! You don't have to do so much extra work though making additional pieces...not that anyone will complain but I know it takes a lot of time. You could just email the hostess and ask if it was okay to make the borders for example...I bet it would've been perfectly fine.:hug:

You are so creative! I have microbeads and never thought to use them that way. You do amazing work! Thanks for sharing your talent!

It looked like Christmas threw up in my driveway. :rotfl2: Packages strewn everywhere. Post man is lucky nothing is breakable or there would be breakable on him. :mad:

In no particular order:

LOVEMY3KIDDOS
icesk8abc
DisneyBarlans
MickeyTeacher

Your packages have arrived. I will begin presorting tonight. :thumbsup2

MichellePooh - your package arrived today.

Just waiting on one more and she was mailing today. :thumbsup2

102_5067.jpg

Those are your hostess gifts this time around. They are blue, white and a glossy silver glitter paper. I left the topper blank so you can use them the way you want to on your pages. Hope you all can find a use for them.

Thank you to all those who also send me gifts. They are never expected, but much appreciated. :lovestruc

Thank you. :lovestruc

Just in case you all wanted another mat or to make different colors -

MickeyConductorSilhouette from Mardenz

Made Mickey W 2.03 H 1.83
added a circle shape W 2.05 H 2.02

Circle is shadowed 0.25 or W 2.22 H 2.22

The Mardenz shape just as it will give you negative if you don't want to go through all the above. :)

102_5067.jpg

Those are your hostess gifts this time around. They are blue, white and a glossy silver glitter paper. I left the topper blank so you can use them the way you want to on your pages. Hope you all can find a use for them.

Thank you to all those who also send me gifts. They are never expected, but much appreciated. :lovestruc

I love these! Thanks for posting the info:thumbsup2

I have not heard yet from our last swapper that she did indeed put the items in the mail yesterday. If I don't hear from her by the morning, I will make the spots myself. I would do it tonight, but a storm is coming through right now and I don't want to lose power in the middle of a cricut cut.

I will have these all in the mail by Friday. :)

Ann ~ let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.. I could put them in the mail tomorrow if you need....

Thank you Nan. That would be lovely. I am already in the group, so it would be just awesome if you would do Main Street. :love:

I've got it... will have it sketched at the meeting I'm about to leave for...and I'll pull papers and start cutting tonight... I'll be postal tomorrow AM.. priority, is that okay??? You can just hold all the stuff and ship it w/ your AK.. does that work??

:rotfl2: Sometimes you scare me. Look at my last to you. :rotfl2:

Yes, it sounds great.

I will have the pictures posted in a slide show tomorrow. :thumbsup2

LOL! It's like we are reading each others mind...so what am I thinkin' now...

the answer is... I wish I had the last hour of my life back because I was surrounded by the clueless and I was the only natural blonde!!

Sorry the meeting was a bust.

Still waiting for photobucket to save the slideshow. It has not been nice to me tonight.

I will package up everyone except the four of us in Group 3. I will mail the packed up ones tomorrow. Group 3 will go out when the angel pieces arrive.

Thank you again Nan for angeling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter