COMPLETE Topper'nTag Swap

Ooooh sueded paper - i love the feel of that! Great pieces!

I'm bagging, tagging & will be out my door on Monday morning.

no...not sueded paper...suede...the fabric... really...it was left over after my mom made my DD a Pocahontas costume... :) Oh...and I didn't mail...I was running late for a dance performance in the city...it will go out on Monday.

no...not sueded paper...suede...the fabric... really...it was left over after my mom made my DD a Pocahontas costume... :) Oh...and I didn't mail...I was running late for a dance performance in the city...it will go out on Monday.

Wow -That's super cool!!:cool2: especially since it was already there waiting for you!

Mickster - your package arrived today. Everything looks great! Thank you for the extra BTMR set. :hug:

I finished the rest of my groups up yesterday and got them all bagged and tagged. I will be mailing tomorrow and hopefully post some pix tonight or tomorrow.

Here is my title. I had a friend with the maple leaf die cut so I cut them and then couldn't think of anything to do with them, so they will be included, but are not part of my title or element.

IMG_3921.jpg

Here is my Journal Box.

IMG_3922.jpg

Sorry, I know that the lighting isn't that great. The flash was too bright, but the room lights weren't quite bright enough.

Suggestions for the Newbie are always great and will help me for next time.

I'm finished and have had them in the car all week. Things have been busy since it is the last week of school. I will get them mailed by Friday for sure!
S :)

Here is my title. I had a friend with the maple leaf die cut so I cut them and then couldn't think of anything to do with them, so they will be included, but are not part of my title or element.

IMG_3921.jpg

Here is my Journal Box.

IMG_3922.jpg

Sorry, I know that the lighting isn't that great. The flash was too bright, but the room lights weren't quite bright enough.

Suggestions for the Newbie are always great and will help me for next time.

They look great. Is that ribbon on the journal boxes? I think they don't need a single thing added to them.
Did you cut Canada out different papers for each letter? I love the way it looks like it in the picture.

MT-I totally understand the pressure for the last week of school for teachers. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter