Completed Page Swap - **Complete**

I did finish the prototype. I also have all the paper cut. I just need to assemble, emboss and embellish. It'll take me most of the morning tomorrow, but I should be able to mail them before the doctor's appointment.
Here they are:

000_0013.jpg
000_0014.jpg

000_0015.jpg

000_0016.jpg

That is brand new paper to my LSS, just came in last week.

I did finish the prototype. I also have all the paper cut. I just need to assemble, emboss and embellish. It'll take me most of the morning tomorrow, but I should be able to mail them before the doctor's appointment.
Here they are:

000_0013.jpg
000_0014.jpg

000_0015.jpg

000_0016.jpg

That is brand new paper to my LSS, just came in last week.

Fantastic!

Very nice! I am so happy that I am getting one of those! I LOVE the paper!

These are all done and bagged up. Need to put them in a box and I'll get them postal tomorrow. :)

My pages were sent out last Friday, haven't you gotten them yet?:sad1:

Yes, they are here. I logged on Monday to post that and could have sworn that I did but I just went back and saw that it isn't here. I'm so sorry! The pages are great!

Also, I can't tell you how much the address label made me smile. It was so cute and I loved that you took the time to make it. Thanks also for the goodies.

I am working on my Tomorrowland pages today. Although, I don't think I'll be able to get them completely done (I have a PP to make too.)

I am enjoying making the completed page, but holy cow they take a lot of paper! It's probably how I designed this one, but 10 sheets one type PP, 8 sheets another type PP, 9 sheets Color #1 (should have been 8, but I messed up), 6 sheets Color #2. So that's 33 sheets of paper for 8 single-page spreads.

I am working on my Tomorrowland pages today. Although, I don't think I'll be able to get them completely done (I have a PP to make too.)

I am enjoying making the completed page, but holy cow they take a lot of paper! It's probably how I designed this one, but 10 sheets one type PP, 8 sheets another type PP, 9 sheets Color #1 (should have been 8, but I messed up), 6 sheets Color #2. So that's 33 sheets of paper for 8 single-page spreads.

Ummmm, that's too much paper. :rotfl: Seriously, you are so funny! Your work is so gorgeous but I always knew you had to be spending a fortune on paper. I know I spent a ton on the stuff for all of my groups combined but there is no way I used 33 sheets of the stuff for 8 one-page layouts.

You are too good. :goodvibes

Thank goodness for Bazzill Warehouse sale, and 2 LSS that went out of business. If I paid full price for this stuff... I even used Basic Gray for one of the patterned papers!

Can we have a update on when this will be swapped out? I've delayed doing my disney book waiting for this and I'm itching to get going on it.

TIA

I just spent 2 hours creating the sketch for my 2 page Transportation layouts. I haven't put one together yet to see if it looks as nice in reality as it does in my head. This one is going to be 2 types of patterned paper, and EIGHT colors of cardstock! It should be fun. I really hope it turns out as great as I want it too. Good news is that there is nothing too fancy (just lots of squares and rectangles) so it should go together pretty quick, once I verify all the measurements are correct.

PigletsPal, I think Shauna updated the first post with her latest estimation. She needed to get last minute angels (I'm one of them) and we have until the 14th to get our pages to Shauna.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter