Completed Page Swap - **Complete**

Shauna, I hope to have my angeled group finished and everything postal by Tuesday!

Vicki

Can we have a update on when this will be swapped out? I've delayed doing my disney book waiting for this and I'm itching to get going on it.

TIA

Yes, as Hope said, we had to get some angels but all of that stuff should be to me by Saturday.

I'll be out of town next weekend but I'll be able to start mailing on June 16. Yours should be one of the first since you are in only two groups.

Yes, they are here. I logged on Monday to post that and could have sworn that I did but I just went back and saw that it isn't here. I'm so sorry! The pages are great!

Also, I can't tell you how much the address label made me smile. It was so cute and I loved that you took the time to make it. Thanks also for the goodies.

thanks shauna! it is nice to see the little icon of me relaxing on the beach - if only i was there now . . . 55 days until cozumel - if i live that long . . .

Here are my pages for Group H - Activities.

Kat, for your set, I am leaving off the Walt and World, so it will say "Getting Around Disney." I also left off the Ferry and Epcot boat clipart on the right page. I am putting all the pieces in a baggie. If you get to WDW, you can add them, but they can be used for Disneyland too. I'm also including clipart of the train and omnibus, which can go on DL pages instead of the boats.

gettingaroundwdw.jpg

gettingaroundleft.jpg

gettingaroundright.jpg

Those are AWESOME, Hope! I wish I was in that group. I would LOVE one of that set!

Man Hope!!! You are giving me a complex. I thought my Mickey and Minnie ones looked plain to begin with, now they really look blah! Back to the drawing board!!!!

holy cow hope those pages are beautiful!!! very, very nice!

WOW HOPE, those are AMazzzzing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot! Woot! I'm getting a special one..lol..:hug:

Hi Ladies!

AWM - Your angel pages arrived and I LOVE them. Susie - your Pixar pages arrived and even DH was blown away be them.

Just a quick update that these will probably not start going out until mid-week next week. Kat will be mailing Friday/Saturday due to her accident. BAMB is mailing Friday/Saturday after her hubby leaves on his long work trip. Hope is putting the finishing touches on her creations and should be mailing pretty quickly as well.

I am still photographing to get everything done before I receive these last packages. DH and I will be out of town this weekend at a birthday picnic for a friend and visiting our new puppy, Gracie, so I won't be able to begin swapping these out until next week.

Let me know if y'all have questions. I just want to make sure everyone is in the loop.

I am hoping to get my pages done today, and in the mail tomorrow. The darn Tomorrowland pages are taking FOREVER to get their finishing touches done. I was hoping to be done already, so I could mail my Father's Day gift and the pages together, but I'm going to have to go mail that box today. 2 PO trips in 2 days, Yay! :badpc:

DH and I will be out of town this weekend at a birthday picnic for a friend and visiting our new puppy, Gracie, so I won't be able to begin swapping these out until next week.

PUPPY? What puppy...You're getting a puppy?:cloud9: :love: :cloud9:

Can you post a pic sometime...Congrats on your new baby

I'm working on the finishing touches on the last "angeled" group. They will be postal tomorrow for sure. Maybe today. But I just called the vet to see if they can check my sweet, precious, most high maintance, sneaky, into everything, 18 month old Gorgi. They can- at 3:45- today, she has a rash-maybe from swimming? Today, she has chewed the carpet on the stairs, ate a lint brush, shredded two of her toys throughout the downstairs-tiny peices of fluff-everywhere. She wants attention and I'm trying to scrap! Sorry for the vent, she really is sweet- and puppies are fun! So, it may be postal tomorrow.
Vicki

PUPPY? What puppy...You're getting a puppy?:cloud9: :love: :cloud9:

Can you post a pic sometime...Congrats on your new baby

Thank you! I'm so excited!!!!

I will have tons of great pics after Saturday. All of mine are kind of not that great at the moment because I'm at the mercy of the breeder. I promise that I will be posting plenty of them after Saturday!

Last set, I have to put the embellishments of 2 more pages, and then I am DONE. You might think it was the Space Mtn paper piecing that was giving me fits. No, that was fine. Lots of small pieces, and it was a pain, but I felt I was making progress the whole time. No, it took me ALL DAY to make the Cuttlekids robot, planet, and spaceship. There is another robot in the set, but I just did not have the patience to put him together 8 times.

IMG_0508-1.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

Last set, I have to put the embellishments of 2 more pages, and then I am DONE. You might think it was the Space Mtn paper piecing that was giving me fits. No, that was fine. Lots of small pieces, and it was a pain, but I felt I was making progress the whole time. No, it took me ALL DAY to make the Cuttlekids robot, planet, and spaceship. There is another robot in the set, but I just did not have the patience to put him together 8 times.

IMG_0508-1.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

Hope you are amazing :worship: :worship: :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter