Confessions of the Resort Changers

I'm working on my touring plan now. I found a wonderful link on a thread here where someone was willing to share their spreadsheet. I will be able to map out my plan based on the information you gave me and the book that I plan to borrow from my neighbor. I will let you know what I come up with just in case I missed something. I will be ordering water from Costco but I'm not sure how soon I should order it. Will they just hold it behind the desk? Should you order it a couple of days before or weeks....OMG I only have 15 more days (14 because this day is almost over :thumbsup2 )

How old are your children? My DS (6) was 4 on the last trip and he refused to ride in a buggy (as he called it). Mostly because his older brother DS (10) at the time, was walking so he wanted to do the same. Somehow, if you catch them before they melt down, they seem to do okay walking. I wish that someone would push me and DH around in a buggy :lmao: . By the way, is it crazy for me to hope that each one of us wins a castle stay during our upcoming trip? That's what I'm hoping for pixiedust: !!

Disneybride....looking forward to the meet at MK.

Hi, if Costco has a phone number, I would call them and ask how long it takes for a water delivery. The resort, I believe, will only accept it 5 days out. I think that is when they can see your reservation in their system. I know we used Staples last year and it only took a day to deliver, because I believe they had a wharehouse nearby. I think they now charge shipping. How do you order from Costco? I didn't know they had a web site.

I have DS5 and DS2. I bought a Maclaren stroller before we left last year, because they hold up to 55lbs. DS5 (then 4) rode in it most of the time. It was cheaper to buy the stroller then to rent one for our 9 day trip, and I still have it. My thinking is that DS5 might want the option after a long day of touring, I was thinking I would bring it for after dinner touring. For DS2 it's a given that he needs it.

I went to costco dot com and keyed in bottled water. I ordered it but stopped short of paying when I realized how many days out I was. I figured they wouldn't hold it too long and that it wouldn't take too long to have it delivered. I'll wait until I'm 5 days out and order it. Two cases should be enough right? I could order another case while we are there if we need it. That was an awesome suggestion, thanks for telling me about this. :thumbsup2 Costco has no shipping cost. Two cases delivered was $13.98. That would only be about four bottles of water at the resort or parks :scared:

We ordered 2 cases last year and it was enough, with a few bottles left over, you get a lot to drink at the meals. Do they have Costco in FL? Make sure that they deliver there. I am not sure if they ship water UPS. Let me know, because I would love to order with free shipping. More money to do other things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter