Congratulations to Deni

Wishing Deni all the very best. She will be wonderful in her new job! Deni certainly was one of the most knowledgeable, professional and really down to earth members of the DIS Team. Sad to see her go but she will do fantastically well for GKTW.

Oh my gosh! Congratulations, Deni! You have been such an amazing gift to us as a member of the DIS team. Now you will be extending that gift to those that need help the most. What a rewarding gift for you and GKTW…and I’m guessing we’ll still get to hear from you on occasion😀❤️

Congratulations Ms. Deni! When we embark on an adventure, sometimes the journey takes us in unexpected joyful places. I'm so grateful to have been blessed with your company on the DIS Unplugged team, and delighted to know that your gifts will illumine and enrich the GKtW family. Congratulations!

Deni rocks. I told my DW that she is my Disney Twin because I find myself agreeing with many things she says about WDW. Nonetheless, I'm so happy for Deni. Congrats and wishing Deni all the best and success in the future!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter