Congratulations to Deni

Congratulations Deni on your new position at Give Kids the World. I have no doubt in my mind that you're going to be a very successful shining light at GKTW, as you have been at The Dis.

You will be greatly missed, and I may or may not have shed a tear when I saw your goodbye announcement on YouTube. But I'm so incredibly happy and excited for you and your upcoming adventures! ❤️

I'm so happy for Deni, and so pleased for GKTW because their incredible cause is only going to be strengthened by such a wonderful addition. But I'm selfishly so cut up about this one! Deni has been such a joy to watch these last few years and has been a real force of compassion and light in our household. She brings brilliant perspective and poise to conversations and she's also been a warrior for issues that often go unaddressed on these shows. I can't wait to see what comes next for you and GKTW, Deni, and our Tuesday's aren't going to be the same without you!

...Wait, she's leaving? :( Well, at least we won't have to speculate, and she's moving on to something that's wonderfully important and still works closely with the Dis.

I remember a few years ago when she took some personal time and Pete said "No, Deni is still with us, because there would be a riot from the viewers if she wasn't." :rotfl2: He knew, but I wish her nothing but the best!

Last edited:

Although she stopped posting about these, y Saturday snacks are going to be so boring now. I was hoping she would bring them back

Congratulations to Deni, and I will echo the sentiment that she will be GREATLY missed!!! I def shed a tear at her announcement, what a gut punch. My favorite thing about listening to her was how effortlessly eloquent she always was! What a treasure of a human being. GKTW is getting a good one 🖤

Congratulations Deni on your new role! I loved your content, your smile, and your energy -sincere thanks for sharing it with us over the last few years. No better person could help spread the important story of GKTW! You are LEGEND.....

All my best to you Deni. I really enjoy your kind spirit and energy coupled with your commentary that always has a positive tone but doesn’t pull punches. Not an easy balance to achieve! I was hoping to meet you on the podcast cruise next year (I wasn’t able to attend this year due to scheduling issues).

Deni is clearly loved by many - her candid yet usually eloquent and always tactful Disney feedback and critiques have been appreciated since Day 1. “The whole nine yards!” 😊 Just as much as I have valued her enthusiasm and genuine respect and appreciation for the Magic and people who make it.

Her frequent presence as a host and takes as a typical more middle class mom of a similar age to many in your audience including me was a breath of fresh air on a male and non parent heavy set of channels. It brought “balance to the force” so to speak. And as much as I enjoy all the team’s perspectives as they’re often different and funny, I do appreciate having the variety of more women and moms mixed in more often. Don’t leave us Jackie and Elaine - we need you! We miss Julie but totally get it! And welcome to Erika!

Deni will be missed and is certain to be a light in many people’s days at GKTW. Best wishes to you and hopefully your heart is as big as it seems to fit at those kids you will be helping to support ❤️

Tate says hi and good luck - and enjoy some goodbye cookies too!

Deni will most certainly be missed. This is such a great role for her though and super excited for her future. Hopefully she will still make some appearances on the show in someway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter