Congratulations to Deni

Another congratulations to add to the long list. I too am a little heartbroken and will miss her a lot. Tough to lose her on the show so soon after Fiasco who I also enjoyed. I hope she will at least make a guest appearance occasionally. Good luck Deni!

I'm so happy for Deni, and so pleased for GKTW because their incredible cause is only going to be strengthened by such a wonderful addition. But I'm selfishly so cut up about this one! Deni has been such a joy to watch these last few years and has been a real force of compassion and light in our household. She brings brilliant perspective and poise to conversations and she's also been a warrior for issues that often go unaddressed on these shows. I can't wait to see what comes next for you and GKTW, Deni, and our Tuesday's aren't going to be the same without you!

This is how I feel too. Take care Deni, and I will miss you.

I’ve been a listener since the beginning, in 2006, before thr podcast was a video. So many great people have come and gone.
But Deni you have made such a huge contribution to the show! Truly a natural, wonderful speaker with tactful and enlightening perspectives on the world of Disney and beyond, and most of all genuine.
Give Kids the World is lucky to have you! Best of luck!

Congratulations, Deni! You will be so very greatly missed. Loved your humor, perspective, eloquence, enthusiasm, and just everything you brought to the shows. Thanks for all your contributions, and best wishes in your new role!

Great to hear about this opportunity for Deni. Good for her.

Huge loss for the show. As you can see above with other comments she reaches/speaks for an audience that the rest of the cast does not. She's also a PRO at this. Some people have a gift for chatting/podcasting/discussing and she does.

Congrats to Deni, she will be missed but a great addition to Give Kids The World. Her insight on the Dis is irreplaceable, and also going to miss Saturday Snacks. You are the same person whenever we run into you at the parks as you are on the Dis and look forward to saying Hi whenever we see you.

Here Here! I agree with every amazing sentiment! I do hope her and the Dis/Dreams team continue to partner up especially given all the amazing collaborations the Dis does with GKTW. Hearing Pete praise her and tell her she will do amazing in her new role made me shed some happy tears!

We will miss you Deni!

I am so proud of you, Deni. I smiled about your Pizza Hut comment on your last Off the Rails since I grew up at the same time as in South County and how dining options increase after getting my drivers license/college days. I think we went to rival schools at one point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter