CSR, here I come!! 2/2009!!!

Look forward to reading your reports buzz! I'll be living through you since I don't see a trip in our future for a wile.

I'm chomping at the bit here!
Less than 36 hours before our flight leaves!

Gonna go to bed now, so I'll wake up with 8 of those hours gone pixiedust:

Starting to move in the right direction, 36º this morning...

but

:cool1: only 4 more days for me! :cool1: Doin the single digit dance! :cool1:

Anyone there on on the 13th, we're meeting at Ecpot at 6:30p...

Well, British Invasion starts at 7pm and has a 20 minute set, so we will be there til AT LEAST 7:20pm, so even if you are late, we should still be there.

Here is where we will meet. British Invasion perform in the Gazebo at #60.

UK.jpg

Less than 24 hours from now and I will be having that drink and lying on that hammock!!!!:thumbsup2 I am soooo excited to get there and check out that beautiful resort. Buzz your right behind me.....:cool1: :cool1: :beach:

Less than 24 hours from now and I will be having that drink and lying on that hammock!!!!:thumbsup2 I am soooo excited to get there and check out that beautiful resort. Buzz your right behind me.....:cool1: :cool1: :beach:
Have a great trip! See you there!!

I think I'll be there before Buzz. Our flight arrives at 4:45pm tomorrow!

I think I'll be there before Buzz. Our flight arrives at 4:45pm tomorrow!

Yep you will but I'll be there before you!!:) I get to the airport at 9:40am. I think when we get to the resort we are going to check it out, I don't expect our room would be ready (but awesome if it was) so I think we are going to go poolside for a swim and a margharita or two!! Then our groceries arrive around 12:30. And after that who knows!! If you see a guy with a grayish mustache and beard wearing a green Dale Jr #88 hat come on over and say hello, that would be my husband!! See you there. Have a safe trip:thumbsup2

Yep you will but I'll be there before you!!:) I get to the airport at 9:40am. I think when we get to the resort we are going to check it out, I don't expect our room would be ready (but awesome if it was) so I think we are going to go poolside for a swim and a margharita or two!! Then our groceries arrive around 12:30. And after that who knows!! If you see a guy with a grayish mustache and beard wearing a green Dale Jr #88 hat come on over and say hello, that would be my husband!! See you there. Have a safe trip:thumbsup2

Have a wonderful trip!

Go Dale Jr. :car:

We'll be there 2/19-2/28 - 10 days!

Have a terrific trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter