"D" sent/received thread is here.....COMPLETED!!

Cindy....are you going to tell us what you received?

Anything for you yet, Donna?

Shoot.....sender is worried about it. She might resend. She had a problem with it going out from the start.

Shoot.....sender is worried about it. She might resend. She had a problem with it going out from the start.

I don't think we have the greatest post office around so that could have something to do with it. I really don't like our post office. Usually when I send something out I go to the next town over which is very, very close, and smaller than ours but the service there is much better. Maybe it will arrive on Monday.

Hope so.
She mailed Monday, the first time, at the automated and it was returned to her for insufficent postage :rolleyes: So it was remailed on Tuesday.

Hope Monday finds it has made its way to you.

Cindy....are you going to tell us what you received?

Anything for you yet, Donna?

I did----a Dark chocolate bar:rotfl2:

Tracey also sent me the following:

Dinosaur sticky notes
Disney Datebook
Deodorant
Dill (seeds in a package to plant)
Doublemint gum
Disney stickers
Door Hangers
AND, the above mentioned DARK chocolate (which was very yummy):goodvibes

Thanks you Tracey for all the goodies and sorry I forgot to post on Saturday. Just got so busy at work.:rolleyes1

Cindy

Thanks for letting us know....I agree dark chocolate is a priority :rotfl:
I do like reading about them.

Hopefully later today we can read about what Donna gets ::yes:: (fingers crossed)

I was hoping to read of that arrival today. Still crossing my fingers.
Have no idea why it is taking so long.:confused3

Glad you liked your goodies Cindy!

I came home from work that day so exhausted; it was so nice to have a package of goodies to open:thumbsup2

I'm ready for EEEEEE's. I just have to get some edible Easter Eggs (chocolate). But, I can't do that until I'm ready to seal the package. OR, I WILL EAT THEM!!!!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter