D23: The Ultimate Fan Event Details

same here... I have three screens and the green thing hasn't really moved in either one...
I just noticed the number in line... I'm in the 20000's in all of them....
soooo... :(

Last edited:
Woof yall got lucky. I’m at work so I grabbed a couple loaners. Of 5 attempts my best number was 16,350. Ah well I was on the fence anyway.

I have a slightly lower number on my phone and would like to move it to my computer but not sure how to do that using the Q ID

Woof yall got lucky. I’m at work so I grabbed a couple loaners. Of 5 attempts my best number was 16,350. Ah well I was on the fence anyway.

Yeah, sometimes I just see stuff like this as saving me money. Like the Lorcana launch - I was ready to buy, but then it was just sold out everywhere. Once I got past the initial push, I just let it go. It saved me some scratch. Now, if I can just keep from spending it on Star Wars Unlimited.... 🤣

Status box update:

Message last updated: 12:38 PM PT​

We are currently aware of a technical issue that guests may be experiencing with the ticketing site and hope to resume the pre-sale shortly. Thanks for your patience!

I will be trying tomorrow for the cheapest Honda Center tickets (3 day pass)... what I'm dying to know is what ticket type is going ot sell out first for seating. Is in everyone in this queue hoping to get the closest seat? The cheapest seat?

I will be trying tomorrow for the cheapest Honda Center tickets (3 day pass)... what I'm dying to know is what ticket type is going ot sell out first for seating. Is in everyone in this queue hoping to get the closest seat? The cheapest seat?
The problem is that we don't know if they are holding back certain sections or parts of sections for tomorrow, or if they are releasing a pure number of tickets today. No way of knowing what will be available tomorrow based upon today, unless they give us more insight into how they are releasing them.

I want the cheap seats but I'm sure the floor seats will go fast despite the high prices.

Though who knows if it's going to even happen today. The technical issue's been going on for like an hour now. I'm on the East Coast and may end up needing to head home from work before I can buy tickets!

I debated all last night getting a gold membership to have access today but maybe it won't matter much in the end. I have a Visa so will be able to try tomorrow. Good luck everyone who's in the queue today!

Perhaps they should have made it so folks can't access the link today without logging in first, I was able to click on it and join the queue even though I'm not a gold member. I'm sure that's not helping the chaos!

Not sure if this is true, but I'm seeing on a FB group that when the first batch of folks got in they couldn't select any tickets. Allegedly, everything was set as going on sale August 7 and that's why nobody could buy. Hope they can fix it soon, but those people who got in were kicked out after the timer elapsed were put in the back of the line when they tried to rejoin...

Perhaps they should have made it so folks can't access the link today without logging in first, I was able to click on it and join the queue even though I'm not a gold member. I'm sure that's not helping the chaos!
I've thought this, too! I've wondered how many people are in the line who don't realize they may not be able to purchase today after all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter