D23: The Ultimate Fan Event Details

Good to know so I’m not disappointed when I get in… my dude is still not 1/4 of the way across on my lowest number. I already suspected… up to 8 tickets per person is a lot of tickets for a limited release.
I think it's just the 3-day ticket. The single day tickets seem to still have a lot of upper 400 left

Good to know so I’m not disappointed when I get in… my dude is still not 1/4 of the way across on my lowest number. I already suspected… up to 8 tickets per person is a lot of tickets for a limited release.
It may be that they stopped for today and were only going to sell a certain number today and tomorrow. Don't give up. I know my lowest guy stopped moving.

Definitely don't give up until you see for yourself. That's why I said rumor. Just to prepare people.

Definitely don't give up until you see for yourself. That's why I said rumor. Just to prepare people.
Oh I'm still going to see what's left when I get there no worries. I'm PST so these drop right in the middle of my workday - its always a crap shoot if I can participate or not. I'm in IT so my work load is feast or famine, and everything is urgent when it breaks.

Oh I'm still going to see what's left when I get there no worries. I'm PST so these drop right in the middle of my workday - its always a crap shoot if I can participate or not. I'm in IT so my work load is feast or famine, and everything is urgent when it breaks.
I get that. I was in engineering. You are doing the work of saints :rotfl2:

Almost no 3 day availability left. It’s flashing around as people place and take things out of their carts. But less 12 seats showing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter