D23: The Ultimate Fan Event Details

I'm so sorry, that really sucks when you were so close

Thank you, I am devastated. This is our first D23 too. It happened as the page was going to load the ticket buying page too. I saw the page for a second and then that error popped up and promptly kicked me out.

Thank you, I am devastated. This is our first D23 too. It happened as the page was going to load the ticket buying page too. I saw the page for a second and then that error popped up and promptly kicked me out.
If you think you'll still want to go for the convention center, I will say that by far my favorite parts of D23 are the small panels. Then the show floor. And last the announcement panels. I really only go to the latter because sometimes there are musical performances that I enjoy, but otherwise I know I will hear the announcements later.

If you think you'll still want to go for the convention center, I will say that by far my favorite parts of D23 are the small panels. Then the show floor. And last the announcement panels. I really only go to the latter because sometimes there are musical performances that I enjoy, but otherwise I know I will hear the announcements later.
I agree. I would totally do the ACC only tickets, if I couldn’t get Honda.

Yes, I think that's a good point! We're frequent convention goers (Fan Expo, Star Wars Celebration, etc.) and that's usually how we feel. Although we may have been spoiled at Star Wars Celebration with the big Lucasfilm panel- they make it so cool. Maybe D23 ones aren't that cool.. That's what I'm going with anyways, how boring, didn't want to be there anyway! :rotfl2:

Had a last minute situation I had to take care of at work, which meant I got into the queue late. Definitely not getting in today, but I’m actually okay with it. I’ll try again tomorrow but it is what it is, and it’ll save me lots of money not to go lol.

Do we think regular convention passes will sell out tomorrow? Does this demand seem to be higher than past D23 years?

So I had my phone in line too, it got to that spot in line and gave me the same exact two error messages. This is unsettling, what did I do wrong? I can't even get on the website to just buy regular tickets because of this!

So I had my phone in line too, it got to that spot in line and gave me the same exact two error messages. This is unsettling, what did I do wrong? I can't even get on the website to just buy regular tickets because of this!
if you are on an iPhone or a Mac using safari try turning off private relay. I know I have that issue with Ticketmaster on my phone occasionally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter