~Dani and Bryan's Hopefully Fairy Tale Wedding on a Budget PJ and almost TR 12/5/10

Hi!

Jen-I went over to your PJ and if I were still in NJ I would so want to hang out with you! We seem alike in some ways and I am very excited for you. You were at Disney when we got married. Nice and freezing huh? We had the park shoot and it was 30 degrees. Brrrrr. I will read more of your PJ when I have some time.

I wish people came to the sale. A few people did. One lady pulled me aside and whispered "Are you a dealer?" I had to giggle because that sounded funny. No, just a hoarder of paper related things and sticky stuff (As in stickers!)

More to come!
D

Ah! I noticed! If I woulda been on here then I totally would have stalked your wedding! :rotfl: Grrr. It was TOTALLY freezing that week! The 7th was when we had our photo shoot and I almost died! It was sooo cold. If you zoom into the pictures you can see my goosebumps! And I definitely feel the same way... we would so be besties! haha. Come back to NJ please?! :rolleyes1

Ha, that's too funny about the 'dealer' thing! :laughing: I woulda cracked up hysterical! Oh people.

Hey Dani I'm still reading. I'm sorry that thinking about the wedding makes you sad because you focus on the things you didn't love about it...I totally understand though. But as a total outsider, I think there were many things that were lovely, and you were a BEAUTIFUL bride.

I had a happy Dani moment today. I popped on to the blog.disneyeventphotogray.com site and the very first picture to pop us was YOURS!! I love that picture and it's one of only four being featured right now...tell me that doesn't say something about how fabulous you guys looked!!!

I get what you mean though...the boards can be a double edged sword...very inspiring and motivating, but they can give you that sense of EVERYONE is doing X and I have to make sure that I book X right now or X will be gone and my wedding will be ruined!! But I think that you made good choices, even if they were a little faster and more spontaneous than is generally your nature...I also think it's kind of like shopping for the ring (or the dress....or the husband for that matter) once you've found one you love, you have to stop shopping or you'll keep finding other options and second guessing your choices...I think it takes an extremely confident woman to be able to keep looking at all the beautiful stuff that gets posted on here and not question her own choices. I haven't even started planning yet because I still don't have the damn ring yet!!! (ya wanna talk about depression??) but I can only imagine how overwhelming that will be once if finally happens. There are so many amazing weddings being planned and a million great ideas...I think in the end you make the best choices you can and focus on everything that made you happy and try and let the rest of it go.

Bottom line: I think you made great choices!

Hang in there!
Brooke

SHUT UP! (I mean that in a good way, like as in GET OUT OF TOWN!) You know, both of those sound really mean. So let's stick with NO WAY! I had no idea it was on the Disney site. I went over there and saw it. I have to admit I hate, hate, hate that picture. It is my WOW, it is really cold and I am freezing fake smile. I wish we got some kind of kickback for the use of our cold faces :lmao: I SO want to be the couple in the picture who are by the castle. You really can't see them so I could lie and say it is us.

I will have to update all of you on the developing info regarding our unhappiness with the photo shoot. I am not sure if I am even allowed to talk about it but I probably will.

THanks for your kind words. I will write more soon. You gals are great!
Dani

I have read every single page of this thread. I was literally laughing so hard at one point about BOB the stamp guy I was crying trying to tell my DF the story. I loved every random word of this. PLS dont stop because of downers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter