DAS Interview- What to Expect?

principessa0ox

Mouseketeer
My youngest son has a diagnosis of Neurofibromatosis Type 1, which tends to cause behavioral issues like ADHD and the like. He’s only just 6. What is the interview like? I’m worried it’ll be a lot for him, but last year it was really difficult for him to wait in lines.

You should plan to give a brief explanation of his needs while waiting in a standard queue environment. Not his diagnosis. Not detailed, just bullet points. Since you had a difficult experience last year, I suggest you draw from that and explain what was challenging.

The interview portion can be done without your son. He will be needed if DAS is approved to take his picture. I have always had a good experience with the interviews. This past time we logged on at 7am and we were with a CM for the interview within a few minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter