DavIfer 10.6.12* at home Disney Magical wedding

I love the favors! They came out great, and so useful! Will you have any tea at that coffee bar? I'm not a big coffee drinker ;)

Ugh, that stinks that you can't find jewelry #3 in gold, it is my favorite! But I'm sure something will work out for you eventually. It seems like gold jewelry is a lot harder to find these days!

I love, love, love your bm dresses!

Thanks!!! I love them too!!

I love the favors! They came out great, and so useful! Will you have any tea at that coffee bar? I'm not a big coffee drinker ;)

Ugh, that stinks that you can't find jewelry #3 in gold, it is my favorite! But I'm sure something will work out for you eventually. It seems like gold jewelry is a lot harder to find these days!

Yes, there will be tea, coffee and hot chocolate!

BTW, we need to schedule a KOP date! =]

I'm really getting bummed out. It sucks. I really want to find something I love for them. It's so tough. Wah. Any help is appreciated! I may have to come to KOP and shop!

Hey ladies (& gents if you're out there) I'm so sorry I've been lacking on the updating. I've been meaning to update since Saturday but I've been having a really rough weekend; a friend of my brother's had passed away on Friday night because of a car accident, then Saturday my aunt was admitted to the hospital. So there hasn't really been any time for me to focus and update you all.

But I'm here now.. so here it goes!

4 of my 5 girls have ordered their dresses, so they should be getting officially ordered soon. I'm still having issues with that one bridesmaid, but we're going to let it go until I get to talk to her one on one hopefully soon.

My mother also ordered the dress that she was loving, woohoo! It's in a blue/grey luminescent taffeta. It's going to be gorgeous on her and I cannot wait to pick out my daddy's tux to match!

On Saturday we ordered our cake! Yay! It's going to be vanilla cake with chocolate mousse filling.

It's going to be the topsy turvy design.. turquoise base with white and silver designs. I cannot wait to see what it comes out as!

It's based off of this cake, instead of the roses it's going to have either orchids or calla lilies:
cake_004.jpg

The writing will be on the 3rd tear, it'll say '..and they lived happily ever after' and the top tear will feature our monogram. The other 2 tears will have the Mickey's like below.
cake_027.jpg

I also need help choosing jewelry for my girls. It will be in GOLD and will have a turquoise stone of some sort if there are stones. So far, here are the choices. All sets will include earrings and a necklace.

CHOICE 1
il_570xN.275300633.jpg

CHOICE 2
il_570xN.301462586.jpg

CHOICE 3
il_570xN.302911395.jpg

CHOICE 4
il_570xN.319526154.jpg

CHOICE 5
il_570xN.214375930.jpg

Keep in mind that I want it to be super elegant. ;D Any opinions are welcome. Also, if you know of any other suggestions they're welcome! =]

OHH and a little mini dress update... I think I've finally found an inspiration picture for how I want the bottom of my gown to look! It'll include feathers and crystals. I'm just hoping that it all works out the way I'm envisioning! Once I go to the seamstress.. I will update you all with some pictures! But until then.. you're going to have to wait! ;D

Annddd.. my birthday is in less than a month. Eek! :love:

* I love your cake inspiration! It sounds like it's going to be absolutely gorgeous.
* Good choice on the cake flavor/filling. You can't go wrong with a classic, that way you can make sure almost everyone likes it.
* I love the jewelry choices, but I think my favorite is #2. It's really elegant but still unique!
* My birthday is a month away as well! Got anything fun planned?

Such pretty jewelry! Question though...Could they make #4 or 5 without the flower? I love that stone but I'm not sure how I feel about the flowers.

And I really like #1 too!

I love options one and two!

Thanks girlie for your opinions! I really love one.. two I'd prefer to have it as crystals instead of pearls.

* I love your cake inspiration! It sounds like it's going to be absolutely gorgeous.
* Good choice on the cake flavor/filling. You can't go wrong with a classic, that way you can make sure almost everyone likes it.
* I love the jewelry choices, but I think my favorite is #2. It's really elegant but still unique!
* My birthday is a month away as well! Got anything fun planned?

Thanks girlie! I really cannot wait to see it all come together! It's going to be so so killer!! =] Lucky you will get to see and taste it! Eek!

I love number 2 as well.. I'm looking into whether I can get the pearls changed to a color in our palette? I'm mostly torn between that one and the first.

Nothing planned as of right now. All depends on my employment situation. Womp womp. Prob nothing exciting. Even though I'm trying to talk Dave into AC.

I like #5 a lot.

Counted it in the votes hehe!

i love #1

:wave:

I miss you. A.LOT.

Such pretty jewelry! Question though...Could they make #4 or 5 without the flower? I love that stone but I'm not sure how I feel about the flowers.

And I really like #1 too!

I kinda like that 4 and 5 have the flowers? it's different. The stones would also change to something turquoise-y.

Number 1 is definitely my long time favorite.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Eek! We got our unity candles in!! I had them custom made on ETSY. She is amazing.

unitycandle01.jpg

unitycandle02.jpg

I just need to find something to put the pillar on top of.

Hey ladies! Here for a quick little update!

I've officially ordered our invitations and all things to assemble them! They're being printed right now. Cannot wait to get the first one officially assembled and ready to go out. It's going to look great. I'm trying to think of something to jazz it up a bit but I think a trip to AC Moore or Michael's will help me solve that issue! hah. No previews but I promise to post it once they're done and officially assembled. I want them to be done ASAP so that I'm not straggling around last minute to get them together and out.

I've also decided on bridesmaid's jewelry! I ordered one pair of earrings to see how they match up color-wise with what I'm going for so once they're here I'm definitely going to take pictures and show you all and see what you think. But.. I decided with the first pair I set my eyes on. In gold with the same color stones.

il_570xN.275300633.jpg

I'm really hoping that once they get in they're perfect and I can cross them off of my list as well.

I have a confession too.. I've been double thinking my theme? Well the Nightmare Before Christmas part of it at least. When I originally started wedding plan and going to look at venues I had a Little Mermaid theme in mind.. since then I steered away from it.. however I keep seeing myself coming back to it at the same time. Last night while DF and I were watching THE David Tutera I was watching him doing the Under the Sea theme and it seriously is everything that I really wanted. DF says to stick with my gut and go with the original.. but I'm afraid of it being another 'beach' wedding?? HELP!!!! What would you do?? Suggestions lovers?

I am partial to the beach theme! Isn't your venue near the water? And I feel like your colors go with it really well. Plus for some reason it just seems to fit you better. I think you could do it without having it become another beach wedding. I think it would be so pretty!

I can be so hard to decide. I know I had about 4 different themes that I wanted before I finally picked one.

I am partial to the beach theme! Isn't your venue near the water? And I feel like your colors go with it really well. Plus for some reason it just seems to fit you better. I think you could do it without having it become another beach wedding. I think it would be so pretty!

I can be so hard to decide. I know I had about 4 different themes that I wanted before I finally picked one.

I like the beach theme. I think you're colors go really well with it and things I've seen you pin to pinterest seem to go with it as well. I definitely don't think it would just be "another" beach wedding!

I like the beach theme. I think you're colors go really well with it and things I've seen you pin to pinterest seem to go with it as well. I definitely don't think it would just be "another" beach wedding!

Thanks ladies! I definitely think you helped me make my decision! ;D Now I just need to go talk to my florist. Our venue is on the water!

Any ideas are welcome! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter