DCL/Cruise Swap~COMPLETED

I can email you the files ;)

All designed in the Gypsy.

I would love it if you could send me the files :goodvibes

I'm learning to do a lot of new things on my Gypsy too. I recently learned how to group shapes/letters from different carts. I should really make a dedicated effort to watch some videos to firgure out all of the fun things it can do.

I'm done! Forgot to bring my camera card to work with me, so I'll show the last few groups this weekend.

I would love it if you could send me the files :goodvibes

I'm learning to do a lot of new things on my Gypsy too. I recently learned how to group shapes/letters from different carts. I should really make a dedicated effort to watch some videos to firgure out all of the fun things it can do.

PM me your email address. I have Gypsy and SCAL files for the title and palate. The "tags" in the Fireworks at Sea set are a Gypsy file too, those are welded pieces from Accent Essentials and Mickey & Friends.

Jennifer - I will be postal with this and my cards tomorrow!

Thank you!

These are my last two groups, A and I.

DSC_1671.jpg

DSC_1674.jpg

Love the last few groups shown even though I'm not in any of those groups.. give me lots of inspiration..

Thanks for letting me know it arrived... I was coming on her to check to see..

Ok, off to get my babies to their homecoming dance...then 3 hours of NO fighting! :woohoo: *they are nit pickin' today!*

Jennifer - I'm sorry...I did not get these out Friday. My kids have brought home my yearly "kids go back to school and get mom sick with all their new germs" cold. I have a double ear infection and a throat that feels like Freddy Kreuger is having a field day. I am going to try to get them out tomorrow with the cards and if not, Tuesday. I am sorry for the delay again...wasn't planning this rotten cold!

Jennifer - I'm sorry...I did not get these out Friday. My kids have brought home my yearly "kids go back to school and get mom sick with all their new germs" cold. I have a double ear infection and a throat that feels like Freddy Kreuger is having a field day. I am going to try to get them out tomorrow with the cards and if not, Tuesday. I am sorry for the delay again...wasn't planning this rotten cold!

No worries, Erin. Feel better! I've been expecting to get sick too. I hate that back to school cold!

Hi...

I just wanted to let you know my pieces are going out tomorrow. I am so sorry they are going out late. The funeral was far away, (a 5 hour drive each way) and so my husband was left mailing them out. Well, DS spilled juice, and the baggies not sealed got the worst of it. There was only one group salvageable! The others had a hodge podge of pieces, but I couldn't replicate anything (different papers, maybe...)

I redid the pieces for I and K. I am not proud of my work; I rushed through it. If you want me to re-do the pieces and send them to you, or send them to individuals, I will be glad to. Let me know - I just didn't want to hold up the train. I wanted to include a picture so you could get an idea of what I mean.

This is Group I (Colors)

0da2886b.jpg

Just Keep Swimming...somehow it seemed appropriate today after coming home to wet scrapbook pieces...He didn't even lay them out to dry! Grrr...

Group K (General Cruise)

d00431ea.jpg

Here is a close-up of the title.

b961f1b0.jpg

The title is kind of more like an embellishment. I've had this bookplate idea for a long time, and it didn't look nearly as good as I had hoped. I can re-do the title with the Cricut if you want. Just a normal, matted title.

It is hard to tell, but the one border has flocking over random words (like sand, surf, fun)

If there is anything you guys want me to re-do, or to make better, please let me know. It really wont hurt my feelings. I'm just so sorry this happened. I worked on these since I got in from my business trip at 3:00, and I think I was getting tired. Let me know what you want me to do, and I will check in before I mail it. I still plan on overnighting it. Like I said, I don't want to hold up the group, but I don't want to turn in anything that isn't good enough, either.

I'm sorry again. And thank you all for the prayers! He fought ALS for 4 long years, but those 4 years were way too short. I broke down at the conference. We were talking about patients in nursing homes, wheelchairs, etc. and the speaker had us sit in our seats and not move. We could move our eyes, but nothing else. We just had to sit, and she timed us for 5 minutes. It was a game to see if we could do it. She was trying to show us how hard it is to get comfortable when you are stuck in one position. And all I could think was that this is how he lived the last 6 months of his life, in a chair, unable to move anything but his eyes, even unable to talk at the end. I broke down and had to leave the room! It was the first time I had really cried, and I could just hear him (my cousin) saying, "Haha, you lost!" He was so ornery, but in a funny way. He had a great sense of humor. Anyway, I am going to bed and will look at things with a fresh set of eyes tomorrow!`

Lori B.

Lori, I'm so sorry again for your loss. I can't imagine how difficult it has been for you and your family.

As for the swap. I think everything looks great. In the grand scheme of things, it's just paper - so please don't worry about it, and please don't waste your money on overnight shipping. They'll get here when they get here. NO WORRIES! :hug:

Lori I think they're wonderful!! Blessings on you at this time. I hope you have a peaceful day :hug:

Here is what is on it's way to Jennifer:

(Sorry it took so long to get them out!!)

Beachy

fallswaps034.jpg

Pirates

fallswaps032.jpg

The jb does not really allow for 3x3 writing space. Hope it's ok though!!

I for Pirate

fallswaps028.jpg

Cruise general group (I think??)

fallswaps027.jpg

Thanks Jennifer! I just realized though that I shorted everyone an element in the Island Retreat set...didn't I? Can I try to put something together this weekend and send them to each swapper individually? I'm sorry. I was thinking 2 mats, jb and 1 additional item. But, it was 2 mats, 1 jb, 1 topper and 1 element, huh? Great! Wish I would have noticed before sending! :mad: I will absolutely fix it, just let me know how you want me to do it please! Thanks again for hosting this!

Oh, I didn't even notice. That's fine if you want to mail to each person. Or, if it's easier to mail 3 to me and I'll hold onto the two that need that final piece (keep your own). Whatever is easiest for YOU :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter