DCL/Cruise Swap~COMPLETED

Well, if the other swappers are ok with waiting just a little longer, I will just mail to you so that it is all together. I guess I can wait to hear from them?? Is that ok with you?

Thanks Cheryl!!! I think you may be one of the others in that group (above)...what do you prefer?

Erin, love your sets!

I'm okay with waiting, whatever is easiest for Jennifer!

Erin, your package arrived today, everything looks even better in person. Thanks for the goodies!

We're just waiting on the angel package. Nan, I realized I could return yours to you, since you were just in one group. I plan to mail it tomorrow.

I don't know if I ever told you, but my remaining sets went out Tuesday night. Hope they get there okay! Let me know if there is any problem!

Lori B.

Lori, your package arrived today. I'll try to get everything swapped out this weekend and get them in the mail on Monday and Tuesday (holding onto a few for Erin's pieces).

Everything is swapped out. Here's the slideshow. I hope you all love your pieces as much as I do!

Some packages will go out tomorrow. Brooke, I can't send by priority for those 3 groups...I'll return your change! I'll update after mailing tomorrow. Some packages will be held for Erin's last piece for Group K. Thank you all for your understanding.

Everything is swapped out. Here's the slideshow. I hope you all love your pieces as much as I do!

Some packages will go out tomorrow. Brooke, I can't send by priority for those 3 groups...I'll return your change! I'll update after mailing tomorrow. Some packages will be held for Erin's last piece for Group K. Thank you all for your understanding.

wow, love all the groups! so creative!!

Oh, and Cheryl, yours will go out tomorrow, for some reason I thought you were in Group K, which is being held for Erin's extra piece. Sorry. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter