DDA Chapter 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like we should have stayed at Kybecca.

It was nice that Bob waited up for you and asked about me. Tell him I said hello.

We could have had another bottle of wine. But then I would have had to walk you home. :rotfl2: Too late to say anything to Bob... he is already
2.gif

We could have had another bottle of wine. But then I would have had to walk you home. :rotfl2: Too late to say anything to Bob... he is already
2.gif
We could have stumbled home.

Well tell him in the AM.

Tammi - I found an answer to a question we broached during dinner... I was reading a blog entry at kybecca's site and came up on this tidbit:

"I started working with my sister, Rebecca, and brother-in-law Kyle here at kybecca"

I know what I forgot to do today!

KAREN...

1cbea064.gif

Thanks for the post card Paula, it's been too long since you've stopped in to talk.

Bernadette - So glad to hear that DH's biopsy was clear.

Glynis - :hug: Listen to Alan and give yourself a break, and definitely follow up with your doctor!

Tom - Glad to hear the good news about Mom

We just got back from a Welcome Home bbq at our niece's house, her Dad just got back from a tour in Kuwait. My SIL and BIL are going to Disney the week before we do, they said we should change our week, sorry I would rather meet you guys.

Jennifer - Here's some PD :wizard: for Virginia, there's a stomach bug going around here.

I realized today that I made more ADR's than we have TS credits for in August, we'll just pay OOP for our first night. We're trying Trails End, it's simple home cooking. I've found I do better finding foods that I can have on buffets, meats, salads, and vegetables and I'm set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter