DDA Chapter 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone's kids play Club Penguin?

Kirsten came home to a package...apparently she one 1 of only 1000 Viking Penguins that they were giving away....I may send her out for a lottery ticket

I've never heard of it, but congrats!!

Oh, that's right. I still owe you a fashion show. Well, maybe now that I'm wearing most of the new clothes that I bought in the summer, I'll get some pictures for you guys. I did have one taken to send to my old team. Let me set this up. I have NOT worn a dress/skirt in probably 7-8 years. That was probably to a wedding. Well, when I went through my business clothes, I didn't have enough clothes for two weeks without wearing the same thing twice or wearing a skirt/dress. So I...

Vickiinadress.jpg

wore a dress. This is in the secretary's office.
Wow, you look terrific. That dress is very professional looking. I hear your pain on wearing dresses. I very rarely wear a dress.

here we go:

firstdresschoice-1.jpg

(Abi took this one...I am not really standing side ways:rotfl2: )

secondchoicedress.jpg

secondchoicedress-1.jpg

I like the first one. For me the patterned dress looks a little busy.

I also vote for the solid black for the interview with one exception. If you are interviewing for a job with some creative artistic type job, I think the pattern one would be better. For a more traditional office, definitely the black.

I love them both!!!!! You look great (except for the look on your face like you smelled something disgusting). :lmao: A nice smile would really dress that outfit up!

Dude was climbing on my feet for one of them...so I was smelling something icky. :rotfl:

Kristine - congrats to Kirsten!

Jen - congrats to your brother!

Nope. I need a reminder after I get home from work. Princess and I just came back from the park. I have at least another hour here, but probably 2 hours. Momboss is away on business this week so I am getting off later.

Elizabeth -- look for the boxtops! :rotfl2:

Wow! Some pretty lady pictures posted!:goodvibes

I just read something that made my day.
I participate in the Make a Wish Big Give. I made a Christmas set for a little girl and her Mom loved it. I was moved to tears.
She posted it in her trip report here.
You do amazing things, Tom!

Wow! Some pretty lady pictures posted!:goodvibes

I just read something that made my day.
I participate in the Make a Wish Big Give. I made a Christmas set for a little girl and her Mom loved it. I was moved to tears.
She posted it in her trip report here.

You are a very sweet man, Tom.
3.gif

me too... do you have any pearls or jewelry to add to it, Theresa?

the black is the one I wore last Thursday with my one pearl necklace....if I end up wearing it to work I doubt they'd notice that it's become my Thursday work outfit. :lmao:

These were the pearls my mom gave me to be my old on my wedding day. They broke after the ceremony and I took one pearl and had it strung on a chain for my mom's old and new for her wedding almost 2 years later. I then give it to her so she could have it restrung and got it back 2 years ago (13 years later:rotfl: ) My mom kept 2 more pearls so she can do the same thing for the girls when they get married. :goodvibes

Speaking of opening, have you heard when Coldwater Creek is scheduled to open?

I heard sometime after the first of the year. But the construction doesn't look like it is coming along very fast, does it? I wonder if things are slowing down because of the economy??

OK, off to bed. See you all in the morning! Good night, friends. :goodvibes

Good night everyone. Be sure to leave me our forwarding address.

Well, Tom... you noticed it, so set up Chapter 15!!

I'll stay on long enough to post on our new home after Tom creates it then I'm off to bed.

I was in bed sleeping. I came home from work and went straight to bed. I just got up a bit ago. I am probably heading back to bed soon. I am exhausted.

My Snapfish order did go through. But I got charged for the book because I tried to use the free shipping coupon. I guess I could call them and try to get them to use the free book coupon instead of the free shipping coupon. Although I may just chalk it up to my error and order another book and use the coupon for the free book. I did not receive an email confirming the order until between 1-2am. Which was awhile after I ordered the book.

It was dusted white this morning in some places.

Their is some other stuff going on, so if you could keep me and my family in your thoughts it would be appreciated. I will go into details later I just do not have the energy to do so right now.

I hope you are all having a good week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter