DDA Chapter 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are about at the same too Tom - I think we've had 5 inches since 9pm last night...it's one of those snows that just doesn't stop.

Stay warm everyone!

Me too. :sad2: But if it's any consolation, it's original. :thumbsup2

Agreed! I say you ought to plan a trip for a year or more from now, Janet. Then you can put a ticker back AND you canstart saving for it! :thumbsup2

Those of you in the path of this newest storm... stay safe and warm!

Morning! The snow has started here..I need to get myself moving and get home and clean like crazy before it gets too bad outside...but I cant do that quite yet--its too early ;)

here too...it's already been snowing for 24 hours...and they say it will continue until 6 pm :eek: the shoveling crew woke me up at 4 am....but at least we are dug out for a little while....hopefully they show up tonight for round 2

We are about at the same too Tom - I think we've had 5 inches since 9pm last night...it's one of those snows that just doesn't stop.

Stay warm everyone!

Its been snowing here since 2:30 yesterday afternoon and John has been out multiply times to shovel the deck and he is now plowing.

I had the most bizarre dreams last night! :scared1:

The first one was about going to WDW. DH got in trouble and was put into some sort of detention corral by a CM. The CM claimed DH smarted off at him when the CM asked him to step aside so a wheelchair could go past us in the queue for Space Mtn. :confused: I got into a huge fight with the CM, they had to call a manager, not sure how it ended.

Next scene was me, walking with DS. We were in an area sort of like a hotel lobby, but sort of like DTD. I glanced over and saw the Uncles. I said to DS "WHAT are they doing here? It is only August 2! We are supposed to have FIVE more days before they got here!" We decided to run before they caught sight of us. For some reason I was holding a stack of library books, and I dropped one. DS ran back to pick it up and the Uncles saw him, so they started running behind us, trying to get our attention.
When DS and I got outside we saw 2 guys with handguns and a big black trash bag standing outside a jewelry store. I had to decide if we should duck into the shop where they sell bathroom fixtures (faucets, shower heads, etc.) and tell them to call the police, or if we should keep running. Obviously I wanted the police to get there before the guys finished robbing the jewelry store. Not sure how that one ended, either.

Then there was a dream about a house in the woods, next to a mountain. There was all of this water running down the mountain, and it was starting to flood around the house. The mountain was gorgeous, and I was taking pics of it to post here for you guys. There was a deck on the back of the house that the water was already covering, and there was maybe another inch before the water would be in the house. I told DS to go make sure all of the electrical cords were up off of the floor while I went out to bring the 2 dogs and the cat inside before their crates washed away. :confused3 I had the fleeting thought that I should look at the weather and see how big the hurricane was so I would know if the rain would stop soon. But it wasn't raining, it was just flooding. Very strange. That one ended as I was bringing the second dog into the house. The guy who mows the lawn at work was there, telling me to give the dog some ham.

I think I have some sort of anxiety issue. :scared:

I had the most bizarre dreams last night! :scared1:

The first one was about going to WDW. DH got in trouble and was put into some sort of detention corral by a CM. The CM claimed DH smarted off at him when the CM asked him to step aside so a wheelchair could go past us in the queue for Space Mtn. :confused: I got into a huge fight with the CM, they had to call a manager, not sure how it ended.

Next scene was me, walking with DS. We were in an area sort of like a hotel lobby, but sort of like DTD. I glanced over and saw the Uncles. I said to DS "WHAT are they doing here? It is only August 2! We are supposed to have FIVE more days before they got here!" We decided to run before they caught sight of us. For some reason I was holding a stack of library books, and I dropped one. DS ran back to pick it up and the Uncles saw him, so they started running behind us, trying to get our attention.
When DS and I got outside we saw 2 guys with handguns and a big black trash bag standing outside a jewelry store. I had to decide if we should duck into the shop where they sell bathroom fixtures (faucets, shower heads, etc.) and tell them to call the police, or if we should keep running. Obviously I wanted the police to get there before the guys finished robbing the jewelry store. Not sure how that one ended, either.

Then there was a dream about a house in the woods, next to a mountain. There was all of this water running down the mountain, and it was starting to flood around the house. The mountain was gorgeous, and I was taking pics of it to post here for you guys. There was a deck on the back of the house that the water was already covering, and there was maybe another inch before the water would be in the house. I told DS to go make sure all of the electrical cords were up off of the floor while I went out to bring the 2 dogs and the cat inside before their crates washed away. :confused3 I had the fleeting thought that I should look at the weather and see how big the hurricane was so I would know if the rain would stop soon. But it wasn't raining, it was just flooding. Very strange. That one ended as I was bringing the second dog into the house. The guy who mows the lawn at work was there, telling me to give the dog some ham.

I think I have some sort of anxiety issue. :scared:
Or something!!!!!:rotfl:

Ick, ick, a thousand times ICK!:sick:
International Delight pumpkin pie flavored coffee creamer is DISGUSTING!:scared: Almost bad enough for me to dump my coffee down the sink and start over. It is REALLY nasty.

I probably won't dump my coffee, but I WILL dump the rest of that creamer. Gag, gag. I bought it because I had a coupon. I figured I would give it a try.

The Coffee Mate one is really good, by the way.

I tried the peppermint mocha coffee mate cause a bunch of dis people were all gaga over it.....all I can say is....YUCK :scared:

Ick, ick, a thousand times ICK!:sick:
International Delight pumpkin pie flavored coffee creamer is DISGUSTING!:scared: Almost bad enough for me to dump my coffee down the sink and start over. It is REALLY nasty.

I probably won't dump my coffee, but I WILL dump the rest of that creamer. Gag, gag. I bought it because I had a coupon. I figured I would give it a try.

The Coffee Mate one is really good, by the way.

I tried the peppermint mocha coffee mate cause a bunch of dis people were all gaga over it.....all I can say is....YUCK :scared:

I remember you didn't like that one because it was so sweet.
I put sugar in my coffee, but if I use flavored creamer I don't add sugar.
This Itnl Delight is just GROSS. It smells (and tastes) like chemicals. Which it is, but I don't want to be reminded of that with every sip!

I like my coffee to taste like coffee. I can't add any of the flavored creamers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter