DDA Chapter 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well shopping was a bust. I got a couple of 3.99 kids videos for my classroom (something i have NONE of!) So i picked up a valentines day and a dr. seuss video. Other than that, no shorts, no shirts, nada!

Sounds like my shopping for clothes days, I usually come home empty handed lol

Yes, I swear I will! :rotfl: Before I'm allowing myself to play on the computer much, I have to get the tasks du jour done. See, I have this big "Spring Cleaning" spreadsheet and I've broken it down to try and get as much as possible done while Kyle is on vacation and can help with the girls. Today's task was supposed to be a short one, but it's turned into a complete overhaul of our study/scrapbooking/craft room. I don't paper scrap anymore, and with the beautiful new computer I thought it was time to reorganize. I've been working about 7 hours, and I think I'm almost done. THEN, I will be able to finally play, which includes setting up my photo stuff on the computer :yay:

Sorry! :blush:

ETA: If it makes you feel any better, my motivation is driving Kyle and I both nuts, too! ;) We didn't buy the computer for 2 extra days because I couldn't get my lists done, then when we bought it it stayed in the box for about 36 hours until we even got it set up. I tell you what though, it's certainly working as motivation! :teeth:

I guess you are forgiven lol

Sounds like my shopping for clothes days, I usually come home empty handed lol

Me three. Hence the reason I despise shopping for clothes and shoes. I often get to the point if it semi fits, whether I like it or not it goes with me. Then it goes home and is washed/dried and then it is a different shape and no longer fits.:upsidedow

Me three. Hence the reason I despise shopping for clothes and shoes. I often get to the point if it semi fits, whether I like it or not it goes with me. Then it goes home and is washed/dried and then it is a different shape and no longer fits.:upsidedow

Are you packed?

It's unfortunate that we can't meet int he middle on the shopping thing. I always find stuff to buy. Always. It's a problem because there isn't room for all the stuff I buy.

I'm off to babysit. Hope everyone has a good evening!

By the way, don't forget to say "Rabbit, rabbit"! ;)

I obviously have not packed yet. If you thought otherwise, you do not know me yet and that packing is my least favorite thing to do.

I did mostly clean out my car, as it will be left at the airport. I still have a few more things to take out.

I need to print paperwork.

Moved a bar/ entertainment unit

I am charging batteries.

I dumped memory cards

Got eyebrows waxed.

Hung a ceiling fan

Found the dress I will most likely wear for my Aunt's wedding. A friend had worn it. It will need to be altered and dry cleaned, as long as both of those are doable, that will be the only costs. My Aunt likes it, so it should work. It like all of the dresses I tried on are too short. This one I could go barefoot and it is has no chance of being on the floor. But my Aunt has talked about wearing Asian flat slippers so it might not be a big deal. As she is going with an Asian theme since her fiance is from Japan. The issue will be finding Asian slippers to fit our feet, as minimum foot size is 9 ;) and mine is a few sizes larger then that.

Need to put Disney music on Ipod, as it has like none on it.

Dye hair.

Need to make sure I pack clothing that fits.

Need to find matching pairs of socks. I have a ton of socks, but I can never seem to find a matching pair.

Gotta do dark laundry, so I have stuff clean. I already did lights.

Go to work on Monday.

Need to decide if I am taking wheeled bag as carry on or book bag. I am leaning towards the book bag, as I can toss it on my back and then just pull my duffel.

I think that is about it before I go. If something doesn't get done I will do without.

I hope you are all well.

Are you packed?

No, see post above. I did a bunch of other things though, as I was trying to stay out of the sick infested house.

I do have a huge pile of things. I have to try basically everything on as I am not sure what fits. I had tried one pair of the smaller sized shorts on and they still fit. But just need to make sure I am taking stuff that fits. Although I basically weigh now what I weighed for my Panama canal cruise. So the stuff I took for that trip should fit, which is mostly the summer/spring stuff I have as I never bought stuff for those seasons as small as my winter/fall wardrobe..

Becky - I hope you have a great trip!

Debbie - I'm sorry about work. I know that has to be very difficult for you.

Jennifer - We're still waiting for pictures. :rolleyes1

Elin and I had a fabulous day! Fine wine, yummy munchies, and great company.

did you all have fun??
We did. Although this was us a lot of the day.
4.gif

Becky - I hope you have a great trip!

Debbie - I'm sorry about work. I know that has to be very difficult for you.

Jennifer - We're still waiting for pictures. :rolleyes1

Elin and I had a fabulous day! Fine wine, yummy munchies, and great company.

what she said! :wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter