DDA Chapter 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tia-Kris and his squad will be in my prayers...as will all of their families in the states.

I wish I had vacation off from work coming up. Nope we do not have a day off again until May.

Are you saying you are working 7 days a week for the next 5 weeks, Becky?

Welcome home, Chanon. How was the trip? How's the baby? How are you feeling?

I was wondering when you were going to post! Are you still in a time warp :teleport:
Sort of. :teeth: We got home last night at 7pm then had a baptism at 10am today in MI. So up at 5:30am for a 4 hour drive to Poniac, church and brunch, then 4 hours back home. I'm exausted.
Welcome home, Chanon. How was the trip? How's the baby? How are you feeling?
Trip was a blast! Can you find the picture from the canyon that has the "7" on the canyon wall? Baby is ok and so am I - just tired. I lost my vacation-day-before-going-back-to-work, so It'll be a while before I get back into the swing of things. Next major appointment is April 23rd - for the ultrasound!!! :banana:

Elizabeth sorry today has not been the best for you, tomorrow will certainly be much better!

Vicki :hug: for all that is going on in your life & around you right now.

Eh, it's been OK. Got the grocery shopping done, last load of laundry is in the washer, and the hallway is CRAMMED with stuff DS wants to get rid of. The problem is, most of those toys are still in new condition so DH refuses to take them to Goodwill. I have had toys in the trunk of my car for SIX MONTHS that my friend was supposed to pick up from me. I am seriously running out of patience. New or not, I am ready to get rid of this stuff and be doen with it.

Welcome home, Chanon!! :)

I just finished reading the other thread.

Becky I'm glad to hear you Dad may be coming home though I'm frankly concerned that they haven't completely corrected the problem. I would think he would be MUCH better by now :hug: Please keep a close eye one him.

Janet we would love to do a quick August trip, It will depend on our finances. I'm not willing to go in debt for a vacation.

Hunter is in tears tonight. I know that he isn't feeling well and he is still awfully tired though I'm not sure that he realizes it. He put off homework and is now stressed over having to get it done. He also got a B- and a C on some work last week, due to being out for a week so that has stressed him. Oh the drama.

Janet we would love to do a quick August trip, It will depend on our finances. I'm not willing to go in debt for a vacation.

Hunter is in tears tonight. I know that he isn't feeling well and he is still awfully tired though I'm not sure that he realizes it. He put off homework and is now stressed over having to get it done. He also got a B- and a C on some work last week, due to being out for a week so that has stressed him. Oh the drama.

I hear ya there!

:hug:for Hunter.

Trip was a blast! Can you find the picture from the canyon that has the "7" on the canyon wall? Baby is ok and so am I - just tired. I lost my vacation-day-before-going-back-to-work, so It'll be a while before I get back into the swing of things. Next major appointment is April 23rd - for the ultrasound!!! :banana:
Yes, what's that mean?

Are you saying you are working 7 days a week for the next 5 weeks, Becky?

No, I meant I have no vacation days during the week until Memorial Day. So I do not have a day off around Easter. Most of my weekends are filled up through June. But I may have 1 day off during the weekend, but some I have work both weekend days. If I do not have something for work I pretty much have something else going on.

They pretty much do not want us taking a day off during the week, if we work on the weekend. It is just nuts if you ask me. I understand I am expected to work nights and weekends, but if I work during the weekend, IMO I should not have to work every day during the normal work week.

No, I meant I have no vacation days during the week until Memorial Day. So I do not have a day off around Easter. Most of my weekends are filled up through June. But I may have 1 day off during the weekend, but some I have work both weekend days. If I do not have something for work I pretty much have something else going on.

They pretty much do not want us taking a day off during the week, if we work on the weekend. It is just nuts if you ask me. I understand I am expected to work nights and weekends, but if I work during the weekend, IMO I should not have to work every day during the normal work week.

Sounds like my next few months too. We will get through this!!

I've decided to wait until tomorrow night to make the manicotti. I'll see mom later this week so will take the manicotti to her.

I'm trying an apple crisp recipe for dessert tonight though. It's in the oven now. I enjoy trying to find new recipes that we love. Hopefully this will be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter