DDA Chapter 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a special place in Neverland for a CM named Mary Gardner. :goodvibes

She found my elusive ADRs for me and I only had to wait 9 minutes to talk to her. But 4 hours of work to get 8 reservations is just. not. right.

Happy-Birthday-47.gif

Hope you have a wonderful day Robyn!

There is a special place in Neverland for a CM named Mary Gardner. :goodvibes

She found my elusive ADRs for me and I only had to wait 9 minutes to talk to her. But 4 hours of work to get 8 reservations is just. not. right.

:scared1: Four hours is ridiculous, glad you got what you wanted though.

We're pretty early risers, the only thing on our "must do" list for that morning is hit rope drop for the studios and ride TOT and RNR, we'll do that while the masses head over to TSM, we'll leave that one for our next trip. We'll leave studios and head over to AK after that.

Brandon's team won yesterday, 33-14, it poured on them though, luckily we were under a pavillion and were able to keep dry, the kids didn't mind playing in the rain at all.

Brandon stayed here last night and we're taking him to see Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs later.

I have the top portion of Aubrey's outfit done, now I just have to do the math and figure out the pleats in the skirt portion, that is after I make Brandon his pancake breakfast, it's a tradition when he stays here.

Krsitine - how sad. :( Do they know what the cause was?

Debbie - congrats to Brandon and his team! Nicholas' team won yesterday too, but I think we had a bit better weather than you did. ;)

Elin - ya for all the ADRs!

So Alyssa came home on Friday saying that a girl in her class went home from school with a fever. Alyssa was playing with her Thursday night. I saw it coming. Alyssa woke up today with a fever, sore throat and headache. I gave her ibuprofin and that nauseated her, making her vomit. She has no appetite. I'll take her to urgent care later, to rule out strep. Here it comes. :rolleyes:

Debbie congratulations to Brandon & his team!

Tammi I hope Alyssa is feeling better soon :wizard: Congratulations to Nicholas & his team as well!

happy-birthday-007.gif

Robyn!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Happy Birthday Robyn!

I hope you have a great day
(and I hope your household is feeling better)!

party::bday::cake::bday:party:

How did the cake turn out? :)

Happy Birthday, Robyn!!!​

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Happy-Birthday-47.gif

Hope you have a wonderful day Robyn!

Have a wonderful day!

ROBYN

HappyBirthdayWishesHearts-1.gif

Have a great day!!

Thanks everyone!!!:goodvibes

Amy, no cake as of yet. Never got to it yesterday so that's on tap for this morning.

We were to have breakfast with my parents, sister, niece and nephew but Em woke up at 2am complaining of a tummy ache, back up at 4:30 throwing up. Then Mo woke up at 5 saying her tummy ached. She now has a fever and Lu still has hers. So breakfast got canceled. Eric did make pancakes and sausage, which was yummy. And there is cake in my future, so it's all good!!

Sounds like the DDA kiddos are not feeling to well today :(

Robyn I hope Mo & Lu are better soon :wizard:

Thanks everyone!!!:goodvibes

Amy, no cake as of yet. Never got to it yesterday so that's on tap for this morning.

We were to have breakfast with my parents, sister, niece and nephew but Em woke up at 2am complaining of a tummy ache, back up at 4:30 throwing up. Then Mo woke up at 5 saying her tummy ached. She now has a fever and Lu still has hers. So breakfast got canceled. Eric did make pancakes and sausage, which was yummy. And there is cake in my future, so it's all good!!

Robyn that is no way to start off your birthday. I hope all get well fast and you have a great birthday

Here's an awful story for you...

My nephew Joe who is the same age as Jonathan, also lives in an apartment near his college. He has 2 roommates.....Joe and roommate 2 were in and out all day on Friday....and did not see or hear from the 3rd kid all day. That night they started to get worried. They ended up going into his room...and found him dead in bed.

Isn't that horrible, horrifying etc etc etc.

I feel awful for the dead kid, his family and Joe who is traumatized by the event.

Sad tale indeed
Truly awful Kristine. I hope Joe recovers soon. That is a very hard trauma to recover from. He might need some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter