DDA Chapter 3

Olivia is watching snow buddies. I think every time she is just about asleep she catches herself and gets up the first time was for a bed time hug, the 2nd time was to bring me something I had left in their, the next 2 times was " I'm hungry"
I am trying to make her sleep in her room. Will see if it works and how long she stays in their

Becky just told me that her boyfriend may have to go back to Iraq. He'll know tomorrow. He will be the first person that I know personally that is over there. I've had relatives and friends of my friends and my kids over there but no one I knew personally.

ETA: I just realized I forgot about one of my coworkers that went over there in the fall. She and I don't work closely together but she is on the project I'm on from a different division.

Becky just told me that her boyfriend may have to go back to Iraq. He'll know tomorrow. He will be the first person that I know personally that is over there. I've had relatives and friends of my friends and my kids over there but no one I knew personally.

ETA: I just realized I forgot about one of my coworkers that went over there in the fall. She and I don't work closely together but she is on the project I'm on from a different division.

Prayers said for him

Can you tell I'm like Katrina and want long poofy sleeves. That was what I loved about my wedding dress. It had these cool sleeves. There was an inner sleeve and then an outer one with a slit down the side. Hard to explain. I'll have to see if I can find a good picture of them sometime.

That dress looks good to, but would it be to hot for the party?

That's what I'm afraid of and the reason I'm hesitating on that one. What do you think of the pirate shirt and pants? I thought they might be cool enough.

That's what I'm afraid of and the reason I'm hesitating on that one. What do you think of the pirate shirt and pants? I thought they might be cool enough.

I like them and they would probably be cool enough or warm enough if need be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter