DDA Chapter 3

Do you think I could wear the shirt separately? It is a separate piece. That is another reason I'm considering that one.

well Olivia is awake still. wanting me to go snuggle her in her bed. I trird to bribe her to sleep in her own bed :rotfl:

Jennifer, I'm leaving the last one for you. I'll let you post the link to the new thread and I'm headed off to bed. Thanks for staying and having fun with me tonight.

So far this thread is still open!

Good morning, DDA! :sunny:

Jennifer so happy to hear your babies are doing fine! I love your blog :thumbsup2

Tia I hope the antibiotics work quickly for Terra :wizard:

Karen :cool1: on the money raised during the walk!

Debbie prayers & :wizard: for your sil & dd :hug:

Elizabeth I am going to echo everyone else's surprise at how many pairs of shorts you have :rotfl: But I will say if I lived were it was pretty much warmer all the time, my wardrobe would consist of mostly tank tops & shorts!

Denise I love your haircut, I think you look wonderful! Thanks for sharing the pictures of your triplets when they were born. You & John are so blessed :goodvibes

Anne Marie glad everyone is feeling better & that mil is at home now!

Vicki I like the costume's you are looking at for the P&PP!

Kristine I hope you have a wonderful time!

You all are confusing me with the new thread :rotfl: Where are we posting on 3 or 4 :confused3

We have windchill advisories out for today as well. Our temperature right now is 3 with a windchill of -21. I think I will be staying inside today :cold:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter