DDA Chapter 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth, Karen Marci and Lindsay stay safe this morning. We got woke up at 620 with severe winds, rain and Hail I can see we lost at least one tree limb. Its still raining. It did slack off for a little bit. But the heavy rain is back.

deb would you mind getting me a dog tag at ft wilderness while you are there? i am not sure where the machine is. i will have to call you to give you the dogs name because i wont know it till the 14 of july.

well my new attendant started today and at 9 said she cant do it because how the first pay falls. i understand where she is coming from but im in a lurch now with no night attendant. olivia is coming tomorrow but i still need another night attendant. UGH!!!:furious:

I wouldn't mind at all. I'll give you my cell number before we leave:thumbsup2

I am home! My weekend is going well and it has really reminded me how much I miss camp. The weather was gorgeous at camp but the mayflies are out in full force. There were a few issues but nothing major. The baseball game went well despite the fact that the home team lost.

The baseball sleepover was canceled/postponed as it was super windy and there are severe thunderstorms on there way that direction. Even without the thunderstorms, the tents would have been tumbling all over with no one in them as no stakes are allowed. Which could be quite hazardous itself. I also think my face is windburned.

I was just walking out to my car after the game, when it started to rain. So we lucked out on that regards, we are working on rescheduling the sleepover.

Tomorrow I have Gold Award ceremony, birthday party and studying.

Night all! Hope your weekends are going well!:thumbsup2

With as much as you have on your plate it is probably a good thing that it was postponed. I'm sure you had much better sleep.

OK... let me throw a few figures out here and see if I get any response. The last time we shopped for a new car was in 1982! We have bought used cars since then and always from a dealer who was a close friend. So this is fairly new territory to me. We are looking at a Hyundai because of their warranty and their cash rebate offers right now. They are also rated fairly high by owners and experts alike, so seems a no-brainer. We will keep it for 10+ years in all likelihood.

We priced them out on the Hyundai website and also on edmunds.com before calling for a quote. So, all prices are including the rebates on each model.

The Elantra was $17,800 on Hyundai's site, and Edmunds said a fair price would be $16,080; the dealer offered $16,000.

The Sonata (which has twice the cash rebate) priced out at $18,270, $17,452 and the quote from the dealer was $16,500.

How low do you think we could offer? I would hate to be way out of line in an initial offering since it appears they have been right about on target with what is considered a good offer according to all financial info I can gather. But I would also like to pay the very least I can for this car. Bob will probably need a newer car for work soon, too. So that is a consideration in trying to pay the least we can.

Any thoughts from seasoned car buyers??

I would think whatever you found for a fair price less the cash rebates would be a good offer. The offers they gave you are considered fair, but I would think the cash rebates would be in addition to as those are from the Manufacturer, not the dealer :confused3 That is just my opinion as we buy for $100 over invoice and actually get to see the invoice. A little benny of Chris' job :thumbsup2

Hi all...

The party is over, thank goodness, and we are exhausted. It was gorgeous outside, thanks for the pixie dust! Molly really enjoyed all the fun and spending time with her friends.

Here are a few pics from today. None of the pics I took of the cake turned out great, one spot or another was blurry. :headache:

I am beyond exhausted and plan to get the girls to bed and then I want to curl up on the couch and promptly fall asleep! Have a great night. I will check in tomorrow.

:wizard: and :hug:'s to all.

Robyn, the picture of the cake was adorable!!! I think it turned out great! Looked like everyone enjoyed themselves! I agree about Moon Sand. Santa brought some for stocking stuffers a couple of years ago, and I secretly threw it all away when the kids went back to school. I HATE IT!

Yes, we did have wonderful weather. I can't believe there wasn't a drop of rain, and the skies were blue. Stupid weatherpeople!

Mass was beautiful. I am so proud of my little man. The cookout went off without a hitch, and the kitchen is cleaned up. I will try to post some pictures a little later. Thanks for all the :wizard:. It sure helped!

I'm so glad things went well!!!

We sent you our warm weather! We were supposed to have highs in the 70's, but we never got above 55. So, you are most welcome!

Tell Nicholas how proud I am of him! What a wonderful young man he is! (and what a wonderful mommy he has, too! Believe me, he'll remember this day forever!)

Hi!!!!

We just got home a few hours ago. We had a wonderful trip. The cruise was more than I had expected...what an experience! The kids loved their surprise. The Boardwalk was lovely. I will do a TR as soon as I can. Oh & I got to meet Denise & her family.

I came home to find a message from my manager at work.. Our store will be taken over by The Disney Co. & I will be an official cast member!:thumbsup2

Hope you are all well.

Hi!!!!

We just got home a few hours ago. We had a wonderful trip. The cruise was more than I had expected...what an experience! The kids loved their surprise. The Boardwalk was lovely. I will do a TR as soon as I can. Oh & I got to meet Denise & her family.

I came home to find a message from my manager at work.. Our store will be taken over by The Disney Co. & I will be an official cast member!:thumbsup2

Hope you are all well.

Welcome home! Come find us in Chapter 7:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=24812040&posted=1#post24812040

Hi!!!!

Hope you are all well.
cant wait to hear about the trip
welcome home
congrats on becoming a Cast Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter