DDA Chapter 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robyn - you did an awesome job on the cake. I can't believe how grown-up Molly is looking. I think she is starting to look more and more like Emma.

Here are a few pictures from today:

IMG_2086.jpg

IMG_2095.jpg

1.jpg

IMG_2094.jpg

Karen, thanks for the Kansas City contact. I haven't done too much more on that trip yet. I did book rooms at Yellowstone for three nights, so Monday or Tuesday I will get some more dates in line.
your welcome. she is a puppy raiser from where i get my service dog and i just met her a month ago. i hope she can help.

Here you go, Deb! All the information you could want about cakes and more...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1173219

I don't know if the information for the diver/sign is in that thread or not. It's been a while since I read it.

I need to decide whether to get a cake for Laura. The diver with the sign, and the personalized menu at Coral Reef sound great, but I know that neither of my younger two would be overly happy with the menu there.

Thanks. I'll check it out :thumbsup2
Make the adr...

then call the coral reef 407-560-6784 and tell them you want a diver...they will tell you if that time slot is open...after that they will give you an email address....(I have a better email that goes directly to a manager...so if you get to that point...let me know

I already have an ADR. I'll call tomorrow to see if the diver is available :banana:

deb when are your dates at disney? i saw that at ft wilderness they have a machine to make name tags(like they have at petsmart/petco) in disney shapes. let me know because i might get u to do something for me.

June 28 - July 18

If this were just a trip for Chuck, I & the girls, it wouldn't look anything like this. Actually, this looks similar to the one from our first trip which I thought would be my one & only.

Since Star Wars week-end was added, I have even more added in there. That totally threw things off for me.

It will certainly be full days. Go with the flow, break if need, keep going if not. Less park hopping my be beneficial :confused3 I don't think I'd give up your down day with TL and WCC. You will all need a break by that point.

Well, Tammi and her clan had great weather for Nicholas' party today. :)

Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to run over there and wish him well. :(

My washer is sitting in my backyard and the new Maytag will be delivered and installed tomorrow morning, according to the delivery service. The outdoor floodlights have been reinstalled and the flourescent fixture in the laundry room has been replaced.

I also purchased and then put down 8 bags of mulch, planted some geraniums and put out 4 hanging baskets. My garden has begun!

I am exhausted!

Sounds like you had your own busy day :thumbsup2

I forgot to say earlier that it sounded like it ended up being a perfect day:goodvibes

I love this picture!! EVERYBODY looks happy. :lovestruc

But the big question is...Did the EX show up for DS big day?

I'm glad your day was a success.

Robyn your party looked wonderful :cool1:

deb would you mind getting me a dog tag at ft wilderness while you are there? i am not sure where the machine is. i will have to call you to give you the dogs name because i wont know it till the 14 of july.

well my new attendant started today and at 9 said she cant do it because how the first pay falls. i understand where she is coming from but im in a lurch now with no night attendant. olivia is coming tomorrow but i still need another night attendant. UGH!!!:furious:

deb would you mind getting me a dog tag at ft wilderness while you are there? i am not sure where the machine is. i will have to call you to give you the dogs name because i wont know it till the 14 of july.

well my new attendant started today and at 9 said she cant do it because how the first pay falls. i understand where she is coming from but im in a lurch now with no night attendant. olivia is coming tomorrow but i still need another night attendant. UGH!!!:furious:

Karen sorry :wizard: that you can find someone new fast

Tammi & Robyn glad today turned out beautiful for you both! Robyn I think your cake looks wonderful, great job :thumbsup2

Elin glad you were able to enjoy the nice day as well!

It is cold here & I am not liking it :headache:

Robyn, that is a serious cake! You did an awesome job! :thumbsup2

I'm glad everyone had good weather for their outdoor events!

Elin, I am sore just reading about your day!

Janet, sorry you are getting cold weather! It was beautiful here today. Not that I went outside since I was cleaning. :rolleyes: They are calling for MORE storms. Now watch the whole wall/ceiling/whatever fall in on my nice CLEAN dining room.

And now I can go to bed. Good night!

What nice photos! Yay for Nicholas!!

Karen sorry :wizard: that you can find someone new fast

Karen, sorry you are back to the drawing board for a night attendant! :sad2:

Vicki, I will take a serious look at the schedule and let you know which spots I think will cause issues. I forgot you are going during Star Wars weekends. You might want to attempt to do a search (or start a new thread) to get some strategies about crowds at MGM. DH and DS have always wanted to go so I have read a fair amount of threads & trip reports. It sounds like some things get REALLY congested (almost to the point of being scary).

I just got in from babysitting and I need a snack. We have no groceries. DH made hot dogs and tater tots for dinner before I left, but I don't eat tater tots so I am starving!

I am home! My weekend is going well and it has really reminded me how much I miss camp. The weather was gorgeous at camp but the mayflies are out in full force. There were a few issues but nothing major. The baseball game went well despite the fact that the home team lost.

The baseball sleepover was canceled/postponed as it was super windy and there are severe thunderstorms on there way that direction. Even without the thunderstorms, the tents would have been tumbling all over with no one in them as no stakes are allowed. Which could be quite hazardous itself. I also think my face is windburned.

I was just walking out to my car after the game, when it started to rain. So we lucked out on that regards, we are working on rescheduling the sleepover.

Tomorrow I have Gold Award ceremony, birthday party and studying.

Night all! Hope your weekends are going well!:thumbsup2

:scared1: :scared1:

The only white stuff coming down here is the dead dandlelion stuff that blows around in the wind.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ain't it the truth!

It matches myBob's hair! For a minute there he thought his hair was falling out! :rotfl2:

You were busy today! I don't see anything about a new car, so I guess that didn't happen yet. Did you get your washer at Sears? They were have a 12% cash back rebate on anything over 399.

nope... they didn't have what I wanted in stock. Neither did Home Depot where I also had a 10 % rebate coming. :(

Got it at Lowe's because they could deliver it today!

Today I go look at the cars.

Tammi love the pictures, you have a beautiful family including your new one :goodvibes

Karen sorry about the attendant :hug:

Becky glad to hear you are having a good weekend!

I'm hoping to get out of work early today. I think I have finally decided to get my hair cut. Not sure why that is such a struggle for me, but I am tired of messing with it. Also this afternoon is Matt's visitation with the funeral tomorrow.

I am so sorry that this is still unresolved, Karen. Why the heck didn't she know this before she started?!!??!? :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter