DDA Chapter 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to try Sonic once, but there are none around here.
Now I see why people like to live in the city, everything is close by.
John and I just love the country though, but nothing is nearby.
I live less than 20 miles from Boston as the crow flies but I don't have anything near me. I have never seen a Sonic. My sister lives in a very small town, out in the boonies and she has many more services (stores....) near her than I do near me.

I am still on the fence about adding the DP, but just in case I made ADR's at Tony's for our last night that I added onto our trip.

I am feeling better today about staying at POR, I am not going to fret over it. The only thing that concerns me is the buses, but what can you do & I am not renting a car. No driving for me :thumbsup2 Does anyone remember where the bus stops are at the parks for POR? At least I know they are not as far away as PC :rotfl:

If CSR becomes available for our whole stay I will switch over(right now only the last half is available). So for now & maybe permanently, POR it is :yay: The boys do not know & unless they notice the ME tags, they will not know till we get on the bus!

See that didn't take long for me to get over :rotfl:
I didn't think the busses were too bad at POR. Especially with your boys older. It was tough when Emma would have to stand on the bus on the way home from the parks. We would sometimes wait for another bus.

NO!!! :headache: I am not happy and very nervous. They are called urodynamics tests and a cystograpy. I don't think they sound fun at all. I go at 1pm and BK's party is at 5pm, so I just will have to go and get over myself. ;) Thanks for asking!

Ok, and I have a prayer request. So far, only 2 boys are coming to Rees' party and 4 for Davis. I feel HORRIBLE! We've had tons of no's because of traveling, baseball, etc. Please pray some more kids RSVP today or tomorrow. I would reschedule for later, but the boys want it Saturday. :worried:
:wizard: Good luck on your tests and :wizard: hope more bosy can go the the parties.

After much hemming & hawwing about my resort choice & saving some $ I have switched our ressie from BC to POR. I saved $1200 with the AP rate PLUS dining over my CM rate & OOP for dining. If we took only one trip this year I would have left it at the BC but since we already were lucky enough to go to the BWI this year I knew this was the better choice to make. Of course I will miss my BC but the savings will make up for it. My only peeve with POR was the buses but now we will have our own car so it should be fine.

We have to come in a day earlier so our trip dates are 8/17-8/29. Anyone still there on 8/17???

I am so excited!
I understand that. I thought about doing BC with bounceback but just couldn't spend the extra $1,200 and give up the food court and exta room.

You'll be fine at POR. The boat to DTD is really nice!

It's very hard to juggle all of that, Tia. But after some time you will get yourself into a routine. Believe it or not, sometimes cereal or waffles or pancakes will even be okay for dinner. ;)

What do you know, Tuesday we had pancakes. ;) We love breakfast for dinner so I'm all for that. After our trip, I'm planning on digging up my crockpot recipes and putting that into action too a little more.

I can help on Sonic and Chick Fil A....I've never had White Castle but I have had a Butter Burger...that was scrumptious!!

So can't help you on White Castle. I've been known to make friends put their to go bags from there in the trunk if I'm driving. :rolleyes1

As this thread has exceeded 250 pages, it's time to close it. Feel free to start a new thread on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter