DDA Chapter 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have any Sonics around here either. That is one of the places that we want to try on our trip out West. We're also looking to try Chick-Fil-A and White Castle for the first time. Can you tell that we're not really "dress for dinner" people? :rotfl:

I can help on Sonic and Chick Fil A....I've never had White Castle but I have had a Butter Burger...that was scrumptious!!

I called and added the DDP and ME for our August trip. I also again checked availabilty for December. No luck. This is going to make me crazy.

We had Sonic on our way home from Mississippi yesterday. YUMMY!!! And they now have Diet Cherry limeade which means I can have one. 7+ hours in the car with 3 kids by myself... the limeade was a Godsend!

that was my least favorite part of having a birthday in July...NO ONE would come to my parties. I will be sending a ton of pixie dust and prayers that way!! I bet they will have fun anyway!!

I hear you on this, Theresa! I remember one year a lot of friends came, but usually there were very few. Sometimes only one or two. BUT... we still had fun because my Mom and Dad made sure that everyone had something fun to do. I know you will too, Denise.

In some ways, I'm glad that I had Chanon make the reservation, because I don't want to trouble her to change it. I keep thinking that maybe we should try one of the moderates that we don't usually fit in, but then I don't want to spend that much extra right now.

Trust me, Chanon does not mind & if she does she hides it well :rotfl:

Someone probably needs to start construction on our new home... we are on page 253! I am off to shower and then to work. Have great afternoons, everyone!

I can help on Sonic and Chick Fil A....I've never had White Castle but I have had a Butter Burger...that was scrumptious!!

I've never even heard of Butter Burger.

I called and added the DDP and ME for our August trip. I also again checked availabilty for December. No luck. This is going to make me crazy.

:wizard: that something comes through for you! I am pretty sure that I have decided against the DDP for our trip. Tomorrow's the day that I get to tell Laura!!!! ::yes::

Denise :wizard: for your tests today!

I know the boys will have a wonderful birthday :goodvibes

After much hemming & hawwing about my resort choice & saving some $ I have switched our ressie from BC to POR. I saved $1200 with the AP rate PLUS dining over my CM rate & OOP for dining. If we took only one trip this year I would have left it at the BC but since we already were lucky enough to go to the BWI this year I knew this was the better choice to make. Of course I will miss my BC but the savings will make up for it. My only peeve with POR was the buses but now we will have our own car so it should be fine.

We have to come in a day earlier so our trip dates are 8/17-8/29. Anyone still there on 8/17???

I am so excited!

After much hemming & hawwing about my resort choice & saving some $ I have switched our ressie from BC to POR. I saved $1200 with the AP rate PLUS dining over my CM rate & OOP for dining. If we took only one trip this year I would have left it at the BC but since we already were lucky enough to go to the BWI this year I knew this was the better choice to make. Of course I will miss my BC but the savings will make up for it. My only peeve with POR was the buses but now we will have our own car so it should be fine.

We have to come in a day earlier so our trip dates are 8/17-8/29. Anyone still there on 8/17???

I am so excited!
Man, Anne Marie, we miss you by 2 days. I hope you really enjoy POR. But you are right, with the savings AND the DDP, it really was a no-brainer. Now you can put that $$ toward your NEXT vacation at BC! :yay:

Oh change it to 2 days earlier :rotfl: We leave on the 16th! Elizabeth will be there on the 17th, not sure what time they leave & Bernadette will be there.

If you arrive on the 14th you & your family can join all of us at Cape May for dinner :teeth:

My only worry was the buses as well, but we will make do & you have made me feel much better! I know you are saving a lot of money, but to leave BC for POR, says a lot :thumbsup2

I am so excited!

Where can I dowload 80's music? I finally have an MP3 player (on my new BB Curve)! I want to download some music, but there are so many places to join. Is one better than the others? I would only be downloading 50 or so to start and then probably just a few a month new (for the kids).

Denise download limewire & get all the music that you want, then you can uninstall it.

This is what Gary uses to download music to his Zune.

Where can I dowload 80's music? I finally have an MP3 player (on my new BB Curve)! I want to download some music, but there are so many places to join. Is one better than the others? I would only be downloading 50 or so to start and then probably just a few a month new (for the kids).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter