DDA Chapter 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm cleaning my room :thumbsup2 We have a vcr in there so I put Toy Story in and 3 of the kids are quietly watching it while I work. It is actually quiet. I wonder how long I can make this work? Maybe it will take me all day just to clean one room ;)

Hope the kiddos stay calm for you :wizard:

I'm cleaning my room :thumbsup2 We have a vcr in there so I put Toy Story in and 3 of the kids are quietly watching it while I work. It is actually quiet. I wonder how long I can make this work? Maybe it will take me all day just to clean one room ;)

I would like to try Sonic once, but there are none around here.
Now I see why people like to live in the city, everything is close by.
John and I just love the country though, but nothing is nearby.

Down at Massaponax? No, we haven't been there yet. Sounds good to me. :thumbsup2

I am still on the fence about adding the DP, but just in case I made ADR's at Tony's for our last night that I added onto our trip.

I am feeling better today about staying at POR, I am not going to fret over it. The only thing that concerns me is the buses, but what can you do & I am not renting a car. No driving for me :thumbsup2 Does anyone remember where the bus stops are at the parks for POR? At least I know they are not as far away as PC :rotfl:

If CSR becomes available for our whole stay I will switch over(right now only the last half is available). So for now & maybe permanently, POR it is :yay: The boys do not know & unless they notice the ME tags, they will not know till we get on the bus!

See that didn't take long for me to get over :rotfl:

Hi, y'all! We're home. You were very chatty the past 6 days. Can someone give me a brief run down of anything important I missed? Thanks!

Deb :yay: for getting things done. If the kids won't behave, just hog tie them. ;)

Janet I think you will like POR, we stay there when ever FOFQ is not available.

Hi Denise, sorry can't help with your request. I can never remember things.

Hi, y'all! We're home. You were very chatty the past 6 days. Can someone give me a brief run down of anything important I missed? Thanks!

There's not a whole bunch Denise but I will try:

Avery and Elise are FINALLY here and get to go home today:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: they are both precious (how could they not be?? They are DDA kiddies aren't they??)

Jen is waiting to hear on a job in a school district she likes.

We are all getting antsy because Glynis hasn't checked in.

Tammi is on vacation :cool2: and will spend tomorrow with Elin

Elizabeth is on her way to her mom. Her mom had a successful surgery but will have to undergo chemo and radiation.

Channon received her Croc high heels and they look like the front runners for her wedding attire.

Vicki is home from her trip...vowing never to travel with her sister again

I had great news on our mortgage and a great phone interview with my Executive Pastor.

A whole lot of busy DDAers otherwise.

PHEW I hope I didn't miss anything big!!

There's not a whole bunch Denise but I will try:

Avery and Elise are FINALLY here and get to go home today:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: they are both precious (how could they not be?? They are DDA kiddies aren't they??)

Congrats Kyle and Jennifer! Elise and Avery are adorable. You did good!

Jen is waiting to hear on a job in a school district she likes.

Good luck on the teaching job!

We are all getting antsy because Glynis hasn't checked in.

Glynis, check in soon. Hope you and the baby are doing ok!

Tammi is on vacation :cool2: and will spend tomorrow with Elin

That sounds like fun! Enjoy your time with the kids and Elin!

Elizabeth is on her way to her mom. Her mom had a successful surgery but will have to undergo chemo and radiation.

Elizabeth, I'm glad the surgery was successful, but I'm sure that the chemo/radiation are going to be very tough for you all, especially for you having to deal with your mom and your sister. Sending you a big :hug: !

Channon received her Croc high heels and they look like the front runners for her wedding attire.

That is so perfect! They looked really cute, and you'll be comfy. At the end of the night, you'll be glad you picked them!

Vicki is home from her trip...vowing never to travel with her sister again

Well, I hope you had some fun, but I'm sorry it was stressful.

I had great news on our mortgage and a great phone interview with my Executive Pastor.

WTG!!!!! I have been praying for the job with your pastor. And terrific news on the mortgage, especially with the current housing crisis.

A whole lot of busy DDAers otherwise.

Hi and hello to everyone else!!! :hug: :wizard: :wave2:

PHEW I hope I didn't miss anything big!!

Thanks, Theresa!

How are you doing, Denise? Ready for your tests?
NO!!! :headache: I am not happy and very nervous. They are called urodynamics tests and a cystograpy. I don't think they sound fun at all. I go at 1pm and BK's party is at 5pm, so I just will have to go and get over myself. ;) Thanks for asking!

Ok, and I have a prayer request. So far, only 2 boys are coming to Rees' party and 4 for Davis. I feel HORRIBLE! We've had tons of no's because of traveling, baseball, etc. Please pray some more kids RSVP today or tomorrow. I would reschedule for later, but the boys want it Saturday. :worried:

NO!!! :headache: I am not happy and very nervous. They are called urodynamics tests and sound pretty bad. I go at 1pm and BK's party is at 5pm, so I just will have to go and get over myself. ;) Thanks for asking!

Ok, and I have a prayer request. So far, only 2 boys are coming to Rees' party and 4 for Davis. I feel HORRIBLE! We've had tons of no's because of traveling, baseball, etc. Please pray some more kids RSVP today or tomorrow. I would reschedule for later, but the boys want it Saturday. :worried:

that was my least favorite part of having a birthday in July...NO ONE would come to my parties. I will be sending a ton of pixie dust and prayers that way!! I bet they will have fun anyway!!

that was my least favorite part of having a birthday in July...NO ONE would come to my parties. I will be sending a ton of pixie dust and prayers that way!! I bet they will have fun anyway!!
Next year we are having all the parties around May 23rd(one month early) which would be the weekend before school lets out. I can't imagine them having many friends miss it then as baseball hasn't started and nobody should be traveling (except the kids who leave early to travel to India, etc for the summer).

Guess what I got in the mail today? :teeth:
Odd thing is, they are extremely comfortable for being a three inch heel.
invitations014.jpg

Those are very cute on you!

okey dokey....I had two great calls in less than an hour. I do believe I have passed the initial interview for the job at my church:cool1: . The second call was a little more in the here and now....they are moving forward with an agreement that will allow us to keep our house:cool1:

Yay!!!! :woohoo:

Tell DH to get out his metal detector and find money for the bag.:lmao:
:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Katie had her tap dance rehearsal tonight. She is dancing to "In the mood". Sophie rehearses tomorrow.
Picture015.jpg
She is beautiful! And she looks so happy and like she is having such fun! CONGRATULATIONS on the 9 year trophy, too!

I attacked my nemis aka the t-shirt from well you know. I bought new ink and new transfer paper. I bought Avery stretchable transfer paper...it's new. Of course I missed the works best on white fabric part. The image had to be printed mirror image and I couldn't find that option on my printer. I did find the t shirt transfer option, but looking at print preview it wasn't mirror image. So I did the mirror image in photoimpact and printed. Of course the t-shirt transfer option mirrorred it too even though it didn't show it :confused3 So sheet one in the trash. Sheet 2 printed fine and it ironed on well. Ironed on to a light blue shirt that is. Donald Duck is looking a bit blue. Chris says that it is fine, probably because he's seen all the trouble this one shirt has given me. The good news is that the image does stretch with the shirt. So if you are working with a stretchy white shirt it may be the way to go :thumbsup2

I'm glad that you made it work! Please let us know how that stretchy transfer holds up.

Jeff and I stayed at POFQ on our Disneymoon. I would love to stay their again. Hmm I wonder much more to switch to POFQ from POP

ETA according to WDW site its 700 more
In some ways, I'm glad that I had Chanon make the reservation, because I don't want to trouble her to change it. I keep thinking that maybe we should try one of the moderates that we don't usually fit in, but then I don't want to spend that much extra right now.

UGGG!!!!! I'm sure it looks fine now but I find the longer I work on a project the less I like the finished project for a while at least. I wasn't too kean on Lizzy's twirl skirt for a day or so.

I'm like that, too!

there's a thread on the CB about God answering prayers. I am reminded daily that God answers prayers through all of you.

We are still having difficulty here that doesn't really have anything to do with money so I still would love the prayers heading this way.
I will put you in my prayers, Theresa. pixiedust:

it was too windy here....it's supposed to get to nearly 100 this weekend...I here a pool calling my name
It is so cool here. Today is a little better, because the sun is shining. I was FREEZING yesterday.

and with that..........

CONGRATS!

we love Sonic:goodvibes ...ohh wait we aren't in your area tomorrow.

I would like to try Sonic once, but there are none around here.
Now I see why people like to live in the city, everything is close by.
John and I just love the country though, but nothing is nearby.

We don't have any Sonics around here either. That is one of the places that we want to try on our trip out West. We're also looking to try Chick-Fil-A and White Castle for the first time. Can you tell that we're not really "dress for dinner" people? :rotfl:

I am still on the fence about adding the DP, but just in case I made ADR's at Tony's for our last night that I added onto our trip.

I am feeling better today about staying at POR, I am not going to fret over it. The only thing that concerns me is the buses, but what can you do & I am not renting a car. No driving for me :thumbsup2 Does anyone remember where the bus stops are at the parks for POR? At least I know they are not as far away as PC :rotfl:

If CSR becomes available for our whole stay I will switch over(right now only the last half is available). So for now & maybe permanently, POR it is :yay: The boys do not know & unless they notice the ME tags, they will not know till we get on the bus!

See that didn't take long for me to get over :rotfl:

I'm glad that you are feeling better about it. We stayed at POR in August, 2006 and never had a problem with long bus lines. Maybe we were just really lucky. There are several bus stops. The main stop is at the front near the restaurant/food court/check-in. There are also three smaller depots: West, North, and East. Everyone says that the buses start at POFQ, then go to the main stop. Our room was near the West Depot in 2006, so that is the one that we always used. There were many mornings that we got on a completely empty bus and then did only part of the loop, so I think that they dispatch differently first thing in the morning. At night, we usually stopped at the main stop first, and West was the second stop. I don't think you are ever very far from a stop. It just depends on which is closest to you.

NO!!! :headache: I am not happy and very nervous. They are called urodynamics tests and a cystograpy. I don't think they sound fun at all. I go at 1pm and BK's party is at 5pm, so I just will have to go and get over myself. ;) Thanks for asking!

pixiedust: for you on your tests! pixiedust: for the boys' party. Miles had a small group at his party this year, too. I couldn't believe the number of people who didn't respond at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter