DDA Chapter 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds nice...I spent 12 and 1/2 hours at work and never went outside the entire time....washing the car is a fun stress reliever for me. hmmmmm....why isn't my car spotless then:confused3 :rotfl:
I thought Alyssa and I could do it today and have a water battle, but being the old fogey that I am I decided it was a little too cool to be sprayed with water.

I thought Alyssa and I could do it today and have a water battle, but being the old fogey that I am I decided it was a little too cool to be sprayed with water.

it was too windy here....it's supposed to get to nearly 100 this weekend...I here a pool calling my name

It's going to be beautiful here through the weekend and then head back up into the 90s. But at least it's not 100!

It's going to be beautiful here through the weekend and then head back up into the 90s. But at least it's not 100!

I swear the weather this spring has been very, very weird all over the country

Temperature-wise it has been up and down here. This week has been the nicest...not too hot, not to cool. And we have had some horrific storms, but nothing like the other places are getting it. It just makes me wonder...............

I think I'm going to head to bed. I have to get the kids up a little after 8 for their day at Funland. Sleep tight!

Temperature-wise it has been up and down here. This week has been the nicest...not too hot, not to cool. And we have had some horrific storms, but nothing like the other places are getting it. It just makes me wonder...............

I think I'm going to head to bed. I have to get the kids up a little after 8 for their day at Funland. Sleep tight!

night Tammi...thanks for the chatter.

:wizard: for your dad Karen!

Karen, I hope your dad's consult goes well! :wizard: I should be able to meet on July 11.

Deb sorry the shirts are being such a pita for you!

I would have given up before now! Glad you finally got one together that Chris can wear!

there's a thread on the CB about God answering prayers. I am reminded daily that God answers prayers through all of you.:goodvibes

We are still having difficulty here that doesn't really have anything to do with money so I still would love the prayers heading this way.

Karen & Elizabeth your families are on the top of my prayer list. :hug: :hug:

I like that thread, even though God isn't typically my thing.
Sending tons of good wishes your way, Theresa! :wizard: :hug:

And now I think that I need to be off before I fall asleep on my keyboard. Night all......

You've been incredibly busy! I hope you can relax next week!

Have a safe trip tomorrow, Elizabeth. :wizard: that you aren't driven :crazy: by everything!

Thanks!
Momboss came in yesterday and said "I know you don't really drink, but I have all these free drink coupons for SW if you want some." I told her my flight leaves at 6 AM, so even if I DID drink it would still be a bit early. :rotfl2: Then she said "Of course if you started you might not want to stop since they are going to drive you so crazy!" :lmao: It should be interesting! :rolleyes1

and with that..........

Congrats, Terry!

OK, friends! Off I go! I should be able to check in from Mom's. She said there are supposed to be storms today so hopefully my flight won't be delayed.

I don't eat them either, but I know they are popular with the kiddies.

We love POFQ. I would like to try POP at least once though.
Of course just when I think John is convinced, he books POFQ again.

I don't eat pbjs but my first trip with Stephanie in 2005 was to POFQ and I was very impressed. I want to go back there.

Tia - you are really busy... I am glad you took some time to play with Terra and Phil!

Karen - :hug:

Theresa - lots of good thoughts are still winging their way to you.

Elizabeth - I know I missed you, but I hope your trip goes well.

Tammi - I hope you have fun washing the van today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter