• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

I now have it where I'm done with Fps between 12:30 A 1 pm, so now we will have from 1 - 6 to go to Water Parks or whatever:scratchin:drinking1:thumbsup2, I consider 1-6 as the get nothing done time in the parks since its always busy and usually hot and a lot of people seem in a daze in the afternoon:confused3

You could spend the time in Morocco enjoying a few moroccorita's :drinking1:drinking1:laughing:

Morning boys from a sunny Denmark. Had some righteous steak tartar last night with awesome frites.

And some incredible beer.

So not too shabby.

Meetings: because none of us is as unproductive as all of us
You speak the truth unto men.

These were handover meetings where people kinda said this is yours now, it’s on fire, we’ve ran out of water and someone just turned on a fan. So all good.

Do you build Lego models at these meetings?
I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago.

Oh well, guess it can't all be fun and games unless you build legos all day. ;)

Sometimes I do some work. You know. Talking on the phone. Whilst playing with Lego.

Have a great day chaps, may your Dole Whip be extra Spiky.

Is "da world world " a special place for Florida AP holders...… I've only gone to Da World :-)
:lmao:

More like that annoying place my stupid phone goes when it "corrects" stuff that's spelled correctly and leaves obviously mis-spelled words alone. Then when I go back to undo its "correction", it takes revenge. :rotfl2:

Or I didn't notice the second world. Might be that too.

Crummy week..Only managed to get to da world world 1 day this week.

I know, I don't expect any of you to cry a river for me, but it's just been a kinda sucky week and this weekend will be worse.

Oh well, guess it can't all be fun and games unless you build legos all day. ;)
praying

Morning Men!

It was a great start to the morning, arrived at work to find a box of samples from a distiller from the Yukon I met while at Canada Games. Not fancy bottles but looking forward to trying some this weekend.

DEmjFtgfL9WmWNtGdynHzKy-zo7EvaF0dlpeXFHJ3_02vqjI_doidYZavVXtHkHgZopeTgqEan8D5DNmhr-DEH1c9gHECiYF-sFpmOSlgynLSf53z9K4B0AnKtMQZwOEgUECmem0gWckxemztbLYXzvZc-b7GLOX9dvX0B5j-Vvblu67SwaWlin5uaF01t7-z3-UB3FH6p5O6O1Y54ttP2HCAUueBcdC5SG3--QCrFCw7K9jaBLM2nLP2dVyAgL7nJlrR-HRmUp-JemT32tex2PbhQKJpbgl5zuniEmx-Naxs8OvRP896g5ebC5vvW3herHp0_kK42RVvpzcMBAWYpyRVvL0oDylNYa8MnUKQngqiTToXUEw7vwzAtY5u4HmxXRlqCqsl2I7fQKFiceFyxe0CiJ37J3N6FSAQPF4ppfouWSJCzyGTmKE74E7WaO6tnrPy1KpZdDy221PL7xOCvkpsZG7OEV9G1nwpvQNzlPy3zWXNrlKaPASvTpxDACdFgQ4VnP5FIRuIS9jBa2ByHyIgdASIKtf11kFKettgFyMXGhHiAtTtUl1HW0vgfJjdeaG-WR27za2mt9WSpt7npmRWib99cxxGGNSdYGUoigbJPOOBjxwseMeXU9Xr3ytX3r5Ra7kaZcRCUnnLKwNFJLThZNVHM4=w1236-h695-no

Top O the Mornin / Afternoon Dads! Enjoyed the concert a ton last night. A bit tough being out late like that and getting to the office this morning and likely to be asleep early tonight. Looks like a rainy Saturday for us so likely gonna just enjoy the NCAA, Cubs and wrapping up FP+ plans for our June trip. Have a good weekend gents and enjoy the family! (12 / 77)
Plans are starting to come together nicely for our WDW trip in a few weeks. In the last couple weeks they added 11hrs onto the park hours for MK:worship:. I now have it where I'm done with Fps between 12:30 A 1 pm, so now we will have from 1 - 6 to go to Water Parks or whatever:scratchin:drinking1:thumbsup2, I consider 1-6 as the get nothing done time in the parks since its always busy and usually hot and a lot of people seem in a daze in the afternoon:confused3
Nice. Taking same approach for our summer trip leaving afternoons open.
Morning gents.
DD21 coming over for lunch today, so that'll be nice.

Do you build Lego models at these meetings?
Enjoy the time with DD.
Regarding LEGOS and meetings https://www.lego.com/en-us/seriousplay/the-method
Our organization uses this method at times

Last edited:
Hey @londontime
Can you get me a discount in becoming a serious play facilitator? If free legos are involved and/or building stuff with legos, I think I could do that job. Give me an excuse to go visit Mike in Nashville also.
I think one of us with free Lego perks and an easy ride is more than enough....I’m still working on the “work” trip to Orlando over a certain January weekend

Hope you saved me some beer. 24th hour legislation passed last night to end the retirement system. In the debate against, they actually admitted that the IRS hasn't approved the plan as filed, but they passed it anyway.
I saw that. Haven't heard if the Governor will sign it. The state is a mess. Without the passing the bill, almost 1/2 of the county health departments would be broke and shut down within two years because they could pay the increased pension bill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter