DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

That’s where we are all going after Brexit

You mean after at least another round or two (or more) of votes?

tenor.gif

What a week. I'm ready for March to be over.

That’s where we are all going after Brexit

I thought you all changed your mind and weren't leaving.

Top O the Mornin Dads! About all I got other than going to See Zack Brown Band tomorrow night. Not sure about a concert on a Thursday night but what the heck. Have a good one fellas (14 / 79)

Zac Brown sounds good though. Enjoy

That did make me smile. Ruefully. What a shambles.

Morning chaps from a grey and wet Billund, the birthplace of the little plastic brick. It’s meetings meetings meetings today.

Have a great day fellas
Wait! You're actually having to work??
:lmao:

Sorry Dan. Hopefully it's useful meetings and not just meetings to plan other meetings. Maybe get the Lego app and build stuff on your phone to get you through. ;)

Morning gents from a beautifully sunny but still flippin' cold Newfoundland. We've had blue sky all week but temps still just below the freezing mark. "Normal" for this time of year around here is still cold for most of you, but should be a few degrees C above freezing. I still have a pile of snow on my lawn. It's supposed to warm up a little tomorrow and the weekend to 6C/43F so hopefully the weather makes a turn for the better soon.

I missed a chance to be on the local news last night. My company had a community service event yesterday at the local food bank. I had planned on volunteering, but got busy at work and couldn't make it. I was washing dishes after supper when I saw my boss pop up on the news.
For the record, I did volunteer at a similar event last month, but that didn't make the news. Oh well. It's still nice to give your time. It's something my company has started doing this year, try to organize these events once a month.

Someone have some vitamin R for me. At least I will know someone is having a good evening.
Just poured a double vitamin R, will have another :drinking1:drinking1, evening just improved ::yes::
Glad someone was able to partake. I will have to wait until the weekend for vitamin R. I haven't had it in 2 weeks now since I was sick last weekend. I'm due for some.

Morning chaps from a grey and wet Billund, the birthplace of the little plastic brick. It’s meetings meetings meetings today.
Meetings suck but at least the venue is interesting. Enjoy the trip as much as you can.

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Early night for me. Sciatica is acting up. When I was a kid, aches and pains were from biting a hole in my tongue and dropping a full bookcase on my toe. Now...wasn't careful lifting a box. :sad2:.

Further proof why we just shouldn't even bother getting out of bed anymore.

Meetings: because none of us is as unproductive as all of us.

"Normal" for this time of year around here is still cold for most of you, but should be a few degrees C above freezing. I still have a pile of snow on my lawn. It's supposed to warm up a little tomorrow and the weekend to 6C/43F so hopefully the weather makes a turn for the better soon.

Starting to get warm here, which is great except for the fact that I now have to do yardwork again.

Plans are starting to come together nicely for our WDW trip in a few weeks. In the last couple weeks they added 11hrs onto the park hours for MK:worship:. I now have it where I'm done with Fps between 12:30 A 1 pm, so now we will have from 1 - 6 to go to Water Parks or whatever:scratchin:drinking1:thumbsup2, I consider 1-6 as the get nothing done time in the parks since its always busy and usually hot and a lot of people seem in a daze in the afternoon:confused3

Morning gents.
DD21 coming over for lunch today, so that'll be nice.

It’s meetings meetings meetings today.

Do you build Lego models at these meetings?

We've had blue sky all week but temps still just below the freezing mark.

Similar to here.

I still have a pile of snow on my lawn.

Yep. Ditto.

I missed a chance to be on the local news last night. My company had a community service event yesterday at the local food bank. I had planned on volunteering, but got busy at work and couldn't make it. I was washing dishes after supper when I saw my boss pop up on the news.

There goes that raise!

Plans are starting to come together nicely for our WDW trip in a few weeks. In the last couple weeks they added 11hrs onto the park hours for MK:worship:. I now have it where I'm done with Fps between 12:30 A 1 pm, so now we will have from 1 - 6 to go to Water Parks or whatever:scratchin:drinking1:thumbsup2, I consider 1-6 as the get nothing done time in the parks since its always busy and usually hot and a lot of people seem in a daze in the afternoon:confused3

Sounds like things are coming together nicely. :)

Crummy week..Only managed to get to da world world 1 day this week.

I know, I don't expect any of you to cry a river for me, but it's just been a kinda sucky week and this weekend will be worse.

Oh well, guess it can't all be fun and games unless you build legos all day. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter