DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Hey gang, how's everyone doing? I've started a new medicine, Zoloft, so am currently in side effect heck. We are moving next week and i'm dreading packing up and shifting everything while not feeling my best. But then again ... finally moving! We are going from the rural middle of nowhere to an urban, busy zone and I'm really looking forward to it

Hey gang, how's everyone doing? I've started a new medicine, Zoloft, so am currently in side effect heck.

Congratulations?

We are moving next week and i'm dreading packing up and shifting everything while not feeling my best. But then again ... finally moving! We are going from the rural middle of nowhere to an urban, busy zone and I'm really looking forward to it

Congratulations!

The horrors. I'm out of bourbon. :scared1:

I had no idea you were a medical man. Dr Mckiilop it is from now on.

A new nickname. Excellent.

OBGYN or Proctologist?

Has to depend on who the patient is.

Well I did spend the first four months of my university career preparing to study dentistry.

Hey doc. ::wave::

I thought it was inspecting girls teeth and gums with his tongue, but that works too.

Um, he could have inspected them with another organ.

Mickey and Minnie's Rough Ride. It's the new adult rated attraction in WDW.

An x-rated theme park. Great idea.

Hey gang, how's everyone doing? I've started a new medicine, Zoloft, so am currently in side effect heck. We are moving next week and i'm dreading packing up and shifting everything while not feeling my best. But then again ... finally moving! We are going from the rural middle of nowhere to an urban, busy zone and I'm really looking forward to it

Good luck on the meds and the move.

Morning, Gents! Woke up on this side of the flower bed this morning, so I'm doing great! The leg was getting better, but woke up last night about 2 am with it hurting, and it still does, so it'll be an interesting day. I'll be working in the warehouse today, so I'm going to try and baby it as much as possible. Lord knows I can't afford to take a day off if this thing flares up. Well, still looking for work, but now I've got a legal recruiter working on my behalf, so I'm feeling confident. I've got some feelers out there with others jobs, but we'll see if anyone takes the bait. well, have a good day, everyone.

Childhood problems - wrecked bike, dropped bookcase on toe, fell out of tree, almost drowned
Adult problems - sat too long, sneezed too hard, lifted box wrong

Yes it does, but it beats NOT getting older.

"Adult problems..." yes, sucks getting old, doesn't it? If I woke up and nothing hurt, or I didn't hear any crackling when I got out of bed, I'd swear I was dead.

Morning, folks.

View attachment 471168

:lmao:

This is true.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

That's quite the change. It'll be exciting, but be prepared for a period of adjustment, especially having people all around you as well as the traffic noise.

Isn't there a man law against running out of alcohol?

Morning all, storm day her for DW. Rain and freezing rain today and snow tonight. Roads were OK this morning but the ice was building up in the windshield quickly. I'm just waiting to see all the people complaining that teachers are getting to stay home while they have to go to work.

Have a good Friday all.

Does "preparing" mean you studied the effects of each different type of alcoholic substance had on your teeth and gums??

That's also why I'm not filthy rich right now.

Mickey and Minnie's Rough Ride. It's the new adult rated attraction in WDW.

I thought it was Rough Riders.

Morning all. It's still snowing here. Schools cancelled last night, so even if there had not been a flu closure, we would have had the weather closure. And, today is Regional swim meet. Can't delay that as state finals loom around the corner. This will be oldest dd's last swim meet, as she won't qualify for state.

Isn't there a man law against running out of alcohol?

I didn't say I was out of beer. C'mon man!!!

Is that something old men read?
Erp...never mind, forgot who I was talking to.

:lmao::rotfl::lmao:

Respect your elders. Each morning when the paperboy rides his bike by the house to deliver the paper, they have to wrestle it away dinosaurs.

I almost went there, but decided to leave the door open.

You didn't disappoint me @AirGoofy !

Yes, I'm mature enough to rock middle school humor.

That's also why I'm not filthy rich right now.

Me too. Originally, I thought it was that I picked the wrong degree program and tried to avoid work as much as possible. Those are clearly not the issue.

Morning all. It's still snowing here. Schools cancelled last night, so even if there had not been a flu closure, we would have had the weather closure. And, today is Regional swim meet. Can't delay that as state finals loom around the corner. This will be oldest dd's last swim meet, as she won't qualify for state.

Hope your daughter does well.

I didn't say I was out of beer. C'mon man!!!

I stand corrected. :rotfl2:

Morning, boys.
Amazing what a night's... well, any sleep will do.
It's been proven that sleep deprivation has equivalent effects to drug or alcohol impairment. I believe it. I don't really remember getting home from work yesterday. Or much of the first few hours when I woke up (too soon) yesterday either.

Fun times.

Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railroad! In Hollywood Studios? It's been in all the papers. And get some sleep.
Ah. Get it now.
Wasn't aware it was opening this soon or that you could get FPs for it already. Guess I'll need to go back. :)
panic_zpsvconr9yp.gif

Um, he could have inspected them with another organ.
How do you inspect something with your spleen???
I know you can inspect alcohol with your liver. Is this similar?

:rolleyes:
The leg was getting better, but woke up last night about 2 am with it hurting, and it still does, so it'll be an interesting day.
Stay away from stairs.
I've got some feelers out there with others jobs, but we'll see if anyone takes the bait.
Continued good luck!
Is that something old men read?
Erp...never mind, forgot who I was talking to. :lmao:
:laughing:
Rain and freezing rain today and snow tonight. Roads were OK this morning but the ice was building up in the windshield quickly.
Ugh.
Thanks for the reminder why I don't want to move to the maritimes. Every time I see a summer photo, I think "Yes! Let's move!"... Then winter comes.

Sort of the same reason no one wants to move here to the prairies.
It's still snowing here. Schools cancelled last night,
My two DDs went through 16 years of school (k-12 for both) and never missed a day for snow. And they're still not at all happy about it.

Top O the Mornin Dads! As if flooding, tornadoes and such wasn't enough, welcome to Nashville?

Have a good weekend gentleman and Dan you can call it any time now. If only Dan's calling it was really the end of the workday
Sorry... just worked a midnight shift. What’s M&MRR?
That thing that's been in all the papers.......................
Good luck with the swim meet and enjoy, you're gonna miss these.

Happy Friday! How we all doing? Good? Lets have a look....

Our kids are wishing the snow was here. We have a tornado warning instead. So there's that.
Look after yourself mate.
Look after yourself mate.
welcome to Nashville?
See above
Rain and freezing rain today and snow tonight.
And you, doctor, see above above
I'll be working in the warehouse today, so I'm going to try and baby it as much as possible.
Yep, you can have one as well, see above above above
I've started a new medicine, Zoloft,
See above above above, oh somewhere up the top of this post....

Anyways. That's it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. Last one standing in Dawa for medicinal Shots of the top shelf Bourbon gets to take Genie home. Last time I did that, my first wish was for him to turn into a beautiful woman. He did that. My second wish was that we had a beautiful meal of Steak, Bacon and Champagne. Again, she granted my wish. And my last wish was that my special guy down there would touch the floor.

So she chopped my legs off.

Have a great weekend Chaps.
London out.

Wow, quite the change!

Good luck with the side effects, hopefully get that settled soon. :)
Thanks! I shouldn't have too much longer to go through. It's not a huge change for us, it's a lot more like where we used to live before we moved up here last year, so we are looking forward to it. Still will be an adjustment period though
That's quite the change. It'll be exciting, but be prepared for a period of adjustment, especially having people all around you as well as the traffic noise.
It is! This is more like the areas we have lived in the last 5 years, rural life this year has been hard on us. It will still be an adjustment but one we are looking forward to
Morning, boys.
Amazing what a night's... well, any sleep will do.
It's been proven that sleep deprivation has equivalent effects to drug or alcohol impairment. I believe it. I don't really remember getting home from work yesterday. Or much of the first few hours when I woke up (too soon) yesterday either.
I believe it to. Our DS2 had an earache last night and spent most of it screaming. He only ended up sleeping at about 4 in the morning because I went in and laid down on his floor. I feel reasonably awake today, but I have coffee to thank for that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter