Dec 2023 - Arrive week of 4 Dec or 11 Dec

Everything I can find said Universal is pop warner. We're going December 3-10, so that week gets the UrsulaJ seal of approval 😂

Hello

I was wondering if it makes any difference to arrive the week after Pop Warner or the week of (i.e. 11 Dec or 4 Dec)? I'd be staying at Universal Portofino or Hardrock first 4 nights, and Disney would be a week at Bay Lake Tower and Saratoga Springs or Animal Kingdom. Flying in from overseas. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Chol

Just thought that I would add some anecdotal (others, not mine) experiences about Pop Warner.
My wife and I will be at Universal Dec 1 - 4 and at Disney Dec 5 - Dec 9. So, I had the same concerns as you do.
What I found on various threads is that the kids will likely be spending the bulk of the day (at least in rotations) at the convention center, so it doesn't really have that much impact at the parks.

Where it does have impact is at the hotels in the mornings and evenings -- They stay at the less expensive resorts though (Cabana Bay I think). I think you would miss them entirely since you'll be staying at a Deluxe. At least that's what I'm hoping for myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter