December 2007...who's going?

In 48 hours I will be walking around Disney World!!!!.......But I will be sitting at home when the rest of you are celebrating Christmas with the mouse :sad1:

Can not wait until Thursday!

I am getting soooooooooooooooooo excited that I am having a hard time sleeping. It will be the very first time for me, DH and DS12. I can't wait to see Magic Kingdon in person.
WDW here this Canadian First Time Family comes.:hourglass

I am getting soooooooooooooooooo excited that I am having a hard time sleeping. It will be the very first time for me, DH and DS12. I can't wait to see Magic Kingdon in person.
WDW here this Canadian First Time Family comes.:hourglass

even though it's not our first time I know how you feel... we will be there Dec 14-21 our first stay at WL and I too am having trouble sleeping at night...
I go through my day at work singing zip-a-dee-doo-dah ... and it's a small world...it's driving my co-workers and customers nuts:rolleyes1 I've has several offers (beggers) to come along and carry our luggage:lmao:

Regardless of what my countdown says...we have 8 days left!! We've all been saying as often as possible "When we go to WDW next week!" It sounds sooo nice!

Down to 5 days 5 hours and 22 minutes.

I am so giddy I can barely contain myself! Weather is looking sweet too!

Two days to go!! :thumbsup2

We will be at Sports from the 9th-19th.

Hope to see you there or around the parks.:) I am the one in pink.

Slightly Goofy/Linda

MeandPaulathewaitressfromGCandStock.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter